Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the fall

5 posters

Go down

the fall Empty the fall

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:24 pm

great show.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

the fall Empty Re: the fall

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:32 pm

because the basic human form is female. maleness is a kind of birth defect.
-stella gibson.

haha!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:40 pm

leave all this. watch black mirror. just watch and tell me what you think. I am not going to say anything other than "be prepared" :-) happy weekend, MAX.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:great show.

waiting for it to become 'really great' when some american producer decides to do a poor remake of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Impedimenta wrote:leave all this. watch black mirror. just watch and tell me what you think. I am not going to say anything other than "be prepared" :-) happy weekend, MAX.

i watched the first episode of "black mirror" some time back, totally unprepared for what's in store. YIKES!!

i cdn't go back to it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:58 pm

bw wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:leave all this. watch black mirror. just watch and tell me what you think. I am not going to say anything other than "be prepared" :-) happy weekend, MAX.

i watched the first episode of "black mirror" some time back, totally unprepared for what's in store. YIKES!!

i cdn't go back to it.

Are you saying that Impy does not have a great taste in TV shows? And MAX taste for TV shows match yours more than Impy's?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

i cdn't go back to it.

Are you saying that Impy does not have a great taste in TV shows?  And MAX taste for TV shows match yours more than Impy's?

Rolling Eyes

i am saying that saamiyar is trying to be a narada muni.

i haven't been watching any TV or movies lately. any recos?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm

bw wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

i cdn't go back to it.

Are you saying that Impy does not have a great taste in TV shows?  And MAX taste for TV shows match yours more than Impy's?

Rolling Eyes

i am saying that saamiyar is trying to be a narada muni.

i haven't been watching any TV or movies lately. any recos?

I have only sincerity in my posts.... nothing but love for my SuCHinis..... Don't you think it would clear the air by explicitly saying that Impy has good taste or bad taste when it comes to TV shows?..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:33 am

will do. sounds intriguing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:49 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

will do. sounds intriguing.

one more story. I have been working with someone in my mentor/mentee group who is obsessively into chess. he recommended this book "The Flanders Panel written by Arturo Pérez-Reverte"

He is apparently writing a book(he should because he has the personality of a write, IMO) inspired by the above plot but for an "Indian audience" (not sure how and why but that's his prerogative) so, I got curious and looked up the book on amazon which led me to a site where a movie adaptation was mention, this movie called "uncovered" starring Kate Bekinsale and some others. All excited, I searched all over for the movie online and found an obscure print on YouTube. Watched it and I kicked myself as to why I did that without reading the book. The movie adaptation was very average. Such a brilliant plot! wasted screenplay and really mediocre acting.

MAX, read this book. do not be tempted by the movie. I will read the book once I get the stupid movie adaptation out of my head.

BW - the second episode is a bit better, still out there and sort of dark and sad. the first one made me look at pigs and life differently, I admit.

M adi Saamiyar - summa irrunga. neenga vera. hope you are doing well.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Hmmm. You must have been a fan of Agent Scully.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:23 pm

oh yes but she's even better here. but yes big mulder/scully fan. more scully than mulder.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:oh yes but she's even better here. but yes big mulder/scully fan. more scully than mulder.

Yeah. I thought you were.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 11, 2015 1:19 pm

http://www.cnet.com/news/the-x-files-officially-coming-back-to-your-tv-screen-in-january/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down