Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover

5 posters

Go down

Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover Empty Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:04 am

..."Today marks the end of a two-and-a-half-year ordeal," Petraeus said outside the Charlotte federal courthouse following his sentencing. "I now look forward to moving on with the next phase of my life."

Wait.....is he talking about his impending $10 mil book deal and $25 mil movie deal ???

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover Empty Re: Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover

Post by Kris Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:55 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

..."Today marks the end of a two-and-a-half-year ordeal," Petraeus said outside the Charlotte federal courthouse following his sentencing. "I now look forward to moving on with the next phase of my life."

Wait.....is he talking about his impending $10 mil book deal and $25 mil movie deal ???
>>>Smart guy- dumb move, but there will be money with book deals and definitely a few consulting gigs. If he wants to revive a political career, that will take awhile. He ain't know Billy Bob or Kennedy in that dept.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover Empty Re: Gen Petreus sentenced to 2 yrs for leaking info to lover

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I was just now talking to a military guy. I said Patreus is a lucky bastard. he was married and managed to stay far away from his wife and yet have a cute chick on the side...

No wonder military life is good once you become an officer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:07 pm

I was just now talking to a military guy. I said Patreus is a lucky bastard. he was married and managed to stay far away from his wife and yet have a cute chick on the side...  

is there any segment of population you dont come into touch with?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

nope...an Ukrainian lady joined us and for a week we both have been discussing Ukraine, Russia and the entire politics vis-a vis Europe/US. So all about Ukraine/Ruskies through first hand knowledge.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

nope...an Ukrainian lady joined us and for a week we both have been discussing Ukraine, Russia and the entire politics vis-a vis Europe/US. So all about Ukraine/Ruskies through first hand knowledge.
Need not be the case. If you talk to a typical american, they are really ignorant about the politics and many don't even know the
difference between a senator or house rep. So, if you talk to a ukrainian, doesn't make you an expert on ukraine.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:15 am

i think he leaked a lot more than just information.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down