Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A poem

2 posters

Go down

A poem Empty A poem

Post by garam-kuta Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Dedicated to you know who.

Roses are red and violets are blue
Monkeys like you should be kept in a zoo
Don't feel so angry, we will be there too
Not in a cage but outside, laughing at you

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

A poem Empty Re: A poem

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Barking naayi, why don't you bark in your regular handle? It's pretty obvious that you are Mr Good C. Ain't got no balls to do that? oh wait.....you prolly don't. In your mid 60s, they probably are shriveled and shrunken and almost non-existent. That should explain it. Your grey cells must be diminishing too. Sorry about that. You will henceforth be pitied and your insane ramblings ignored with sympathetic understanding. Take care, old man. love you! I love you

PS: Bhaja govindam Bhaja govindam govindam bhaja mooDha mathe. You shld really be doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:52 am

Veeu wrote:Dedicated to you know who.

who?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 am

Kinnera wrote:Barking naayi, why don't you bark in your regular handle? It's pretty obvious that you are Mr Good C. Ain't got no balls to do that? oh wait.....you prolly don't. In your mid 60s, they probably are shriveled and shrunken and almost non-existent. That should explain it. Your grey cells must be diminishing too. Sorry about that. You will henceforth be pitied and your insane ramblings ignored with sympathetic understanding. Take care, old man. love you! I love you

PS: Bhaja govindam Bhaja govindam govindam bhaja mooDha mathe. You shld really be doing that.
Haha @ your detection skills. GC is someone who posted with his real name and never hidden his real name ever and you and your mistress will never dare to do that.
Why would such a person post with a different handle? Fail! Go back to your mistress and ask her to try harder.
PS: You are a good naayi with the best of the quality that the dogs are known for. Loyalty.

Last edited by Veeu on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:47 am

bw wrote:
Veeu wrote:Dedicated to you know who.

who?
You know. The dogs,elephants and monkeys of SUCH.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 am

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Barking naayi, why don't you bark in your regular handle? It's pretty obvious that you are Mr Good C. Ain't got no balls to do that? oh wait.....you prolly don't. In your mid 60s, they probably are shriveled and shrunken and almost non-existent. That should explain it. Your grey cells must be diminishing too. Sorry about that. You will henceforth be pitied and your insane ramblings ignored with sympathetic understanding. Take care, old man. love you! I love you

Haha @ your detection skills. GC is someone who posted with his real name and you and your mistress will never dare to do that.
Why would such a person post with a different handle? Fail! Go back to your mistress and ask her try harder.
PS: You are a good naayi with the best of the quality that the dogs are known for. Loyalty.
ya, deny. What more can you do?

Rot in your hatred. Let me be my blissful self Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:50 am

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

Haha @ your detection skills. GC is someone who posted with his real name and you and your mistress will never dare to do that.
Why would such a person post with a different handle? Fail! Go back to your mistress and ask her try harder.

blissful? hahaha. You make some real good jokes. Loyal is a better description.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 am

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

blissful? hahaha. You make some real good jokes. Loyal is a better description.
If resisting the fanatics or hypocrites is what you are talking as loyal, then i've been doing that for yrs, even before BK was a member here. Anyway, i'll leave you alone. You can continue with your ramblings. Have a great weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down