Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congress is right...on this one...

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Congress is right...on this one... Empty Congress is right...on this one...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:25 am

.......The Govt..should know when NOT to talk or make statements....that too, when it involves, Terrorists, Armed forces, or special operations.

There is no need to send any (separate) message to Pakistan. Even without any announcements, Paki intelligence would have known who did what where when in Burma and made a note.

BJP should follow Eisenhower's saying: When you wield a big stick, there is no need to rattle.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Congress is right...on this one... Empty Re: Congress is right...on this one...

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:15 pm

I agree. Looks like Rathore is somewhat immature. The action in Burma itself should have given the message to Pakis (and Chinamen) loud and clear. India should not put Burma's govt in a tricky situation. 

However, a quiet operation to eliminate Lakhvi and the other LeT daadi-wallah would be nice. Hopefully, Parrikar is working on a strategy.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:27 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I agree. Looks like Rathore is somewhat immature. The action in Burma itself should have given the message to Pakis (and Chinamen) loud and clear. India should not put Burma's govt in a tricky situation. 

However, a quiet operation to eliminate Lakhvi and the other LeT daadi-wallah would be nice. Hopefully, Parrikar is working on a strategy.
Parrikar is a blustering idiot.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I agree. Looks like Rathore is somewhat immature. The action in Burma itself should have given the message to Pakis (and Chinamen) loud and clear. India should not put Burma's govt in a tricky situation. 

Parrikar, Jairam Ramesh, Kejriwal....do I see a trend ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Yes they all are part of the Impulsive & Idiotic Talkers club

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

.......The Govt..should know when NOT to talk or make statements....that too, when it involves, Terrorists, Armed forces, or special operations.

There is no need to send any (separate) message to Pakistan. Even without any announcements, Paki intelligence would have known who did what where when in Burma and made a note.

BJP should follow Eisenhower's saying: When you wield a big stick, there is no need to rattle.
I don't think so. The statement made by minister was merely to earn brownie points. Congress too knows this.

Government of India (whichever party) CANNOT do a USA in Pakistan.

Myanmar, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan and even Bangladesh are fine. No Pakistan in the list.

GoI knows that going into Pakistan will blow Pakis head. There would be no Pakis left with reason, if GoI ever did that. No rationale, no justification be sufficient for them.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Stop ignoring Max and Carvaca! LOL

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 pm

southindian wrote:

I don't think so. The statement made by minister was merely to earn brownie points. Congress too knows this.

Government of India (whichever party) CANNOT do a USA in Pakistan.

Myanmar, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan and even Bangladesh are fine. No Pakistan in the list.

GoI knows that going into Pakistan will blow Pakis head. There would be no Pakis left with reason, if GoI ever did that. No rationale, no justification be sufficient for them.

the only ones that can afford to a USA in pakistan is USA. they're too far removed geographically and the greatest military in history of mankind. no one else can

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:00 am

My take: Modi ji/BJP HAS to act against Pakis after all this talk. Otherwise they will come out looking like losers.

They will wait for an opportune moment/impoirtant elections to limited strike at terror camps in the PoK without engaging the Paki soldiers. If Pakis retaliate AFTER the strike they will look like supporting the terrorists. So they will make a lot of noise and nothing else. Also, Pakistani Punjs and Pathans dont give a shyt for the Kashmiri fodder. At best, the Pakis will encourage and make their Terrorist brothers to strike elsewhere in India and claim India itself is responsible fr this terror attack.

Stay tuned for the 56incher

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:14 am

My take:  Modi ji/BJP HAS to act against Pakis after all this talk. Otherwise they will come out looking like losers.

They will wait for an opportune moment/impoirtant elections to limited strike at terror camps in the PoK without engaging the Paki soldiers. If Pakis retaliate AFTER the strike they will look like supporting the terrorists. So they will make a lot of noise and nothing else. Also, Pakistani Punjs and Pathans dont give a shyt for the Kashmiri fodder.  At best, the Pakis will encourage and make their Terrorist brothers to strike elsewhere in India and claim India itself is responsible fr this terror attack.

Stay tuned for the 56incher
Nothing is going to happen. This was just a bit of a gloating opportunity for Parrikar and Rathore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down