Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?

5 posters

Go down

Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?  Empty Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 pm

https://such.forumotion.com/t33160-dear-swapna#204058

Propa has earlier mentioned about visiting the shrine of Lord Tirupathi as a devotee of the Lord. But will it be acceptable for the Lord to find his bhakta using obscene language and abuses on other posters? I think not.

Back to top Go down

Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?  Empty Re: Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:52 am

Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?  R3821

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?  Empty Re: Will Lord Tirupathi punish Propagandhi for the obscene abuses he hurled at some posters?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Who/what is 'Lord Tirupathi'? I know what you mean, but say it correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Kinnera wrote:Who/what is 'Lord Tirupathi'? I know what you mean, but say it correctly.

he is the coujin of Lord Mathura and co-brother of Lord Varanasi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:Who/what is 'Lord Tirupathi'? I know what you mean, but say it correctly.
Varadaraja Swami!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Varadaraja Swami!
No, that should be 'Lord Kanchipuram'. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

he is the coujin of Lord Mathura and co-brother of Lord Varanasi.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Varadaraja Swami!
Ekambareswara and Kamakshi will both complain!

(Pallavas were patrons of Tirumala temple long before Krishnadevaraya came into the picture).

Last edited by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Varadaraja Swami!
LOL! Dharma sankatam Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Varadaraja Swami!

(Pallavas were patrons of Tirumala temple long before Krishnadevaraya came into the picture).

Well...then one need to compromise. perhaps, ULagalandha Perumal (Vamana Avathar) or Kanchi Kamakoti can compete as well.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Varadaraja Swami!
LOL! Dharma sankatam Smile
I think, Kamakshi is the presiding deity of Kanchi. So, both Ekambareswara and Varadaraja should take the back seat.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Varadaraja Swami!

Well...then one need to compromise. perhaps, ULagalandha Perumal (Vamana Avathar) or Kanchi Kamakoti can compete as well.
Having Varadaraja swami temple in both Tirumala and Kanchi is due to the Pallava influence.

Kanchi Kamakoti depends on Kamakshi's blessings (she is the presiding deity).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:34 pm

It is, perhaps, forbidden in his religion to utter other religion gods names. You guys are making too much fun of his religious beliefs.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:35 pm

"Mere sirf do pati. Ek mera pati, Doosra Tirupati."
--Malini Iyer (played by Sridevi) in the Hindi TV serial "Malini Iyer"

translation: i have two husbands. one is my husband, and the other is Tirupati.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Malini Iyer was making an ullu of you guys. 

He is called Tirupathi Venkateswara Swami (similar to Shirdi Sai baba), or Venkateswara Swami or Srinivasa or any of those names from the Sahasranamam, but not just Tirupati. You probably may say Lord of Tirupathi, but not Lord Tirupathi.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:23 pm

there are two more names in tamil -- Ezhu malayAn and thiruvEngadaththAn.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:43 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He is called Tirupathi Venkateswara Swami (similar to Shirdi Sai baba), or Venkateswara Swami or Srinivasa or any of those names from the Sahasranamam, but not just Tirupati. You probably may say Lord of Tirupathi, but not Lord Tirupathi.

what about Lord Venkateshwara, or simply Venkateshwara? and i think another name is Balaji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:11 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:there are two more names in tamil -- Ezhu malayAn and thiruvEngadaththAn.
These could be Edu Kondalavaadu and Srivenkateswarudu in telugu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what about Lord Venkateshwara, or simply Venkateshwara? and i think another name is Balaji.
Ya, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down