Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?

Go down

Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?

Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?  Vote_lcap67%Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?  Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?  Vote_lcap33%Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?  Empty Re: Does Panini Press incite his good friend Propagandhi to abuse posters he dislikes or disagrees with?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I had a nasty exchange with Propagandhi on sulekha several years ago, maybe six-seven years ago. Since then we had made up and become friendly.

After Panini Press picked a fight with me (for details see the thread titled 'Good Citizen'), Propagandhi proceeded to direct filthy abuses towards me. This leads me to believe that PP, who is presumably in direct communication with his good friend Propagandhi over email and/or phone, incited Propagandhi to not only fight with me but to direct filthy abuses towards me.

Back to top Go down