Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mosquito

3 posters

Go down

mosquito Empty mosquito

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:29 pm

god knows who let him (or her) in… was slow, maybe young and inexperienced. I saw it. I killed it. It had still managed to bite me, i realized later. Now, he is dead and i have a stinging bump in my hand that I am scratching while I type this. 

zero point in him biting me, had to die anyway. 
zero point in me killing him, he had bitten me anyway. 

some things in life are so pointless. 

*non-drunk musings*

Back to top Go down

mosquito Empty Re: mosquito

Post by Kris Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:god knows who let him (or her) in… was slow, maybe young and inexperienced. I saw it. I killed it. It had still managed to bite me, i realized later. Now, he is dead and i have a stinging bump in my hand that I am scratching while I type this. 

*non-drunk musings*
>>>But you stopped him from biting others. Don't downplay your sacrificial heroism. You headed him off at the pass and staved off what could have been a plague-like epidemic (which we'll know for sure, depending on whether you post tomorrow or not).

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:god knows who let him (or her) in… was slow, maybe young and inexperienced. I saw it. I killed it. It had still managed to bite me, i realized later. Now, he is dead and i have a stinging bump in my hand that I am scratching while I type this. 

*non-drunk musings*

You probably were trying to build your biceps and the young mosqi sacrificed its life.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:18 am

Kris wrote:

*non-drunk musings*
>>>But you stopped him from biting others. Don't downplay your sacrificial heroism. You headed him off at the pass and staved off what could have been a plague-like epidemic (which we'll know for sure, depending on whether you post tomorrow or not).

lol! didn't think it that way.

Upps I am focus on the most on triceps right now. Must tone up in 2-3 months, otherwise or invest money in a fashionable shawl to wear over a sleeveless dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:16 pm

*non-drunk musings*
Profound!!!!
Let's hear your drunk musings now.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down