Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thread on JESUS for swapna

4 posters

Go down

thread on JESUS for swapna Empty thread on JESUS for swapna

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:36 am

bako...

thread on JESUS for swapna Jesus-Crucifixion

Back to top Go down

thread on JESUS for swapna Empty Re: thread on JESUS for swapna

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:49 am

BAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADARCHOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:30 am

Jesus loves you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:46 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Jesus loves you

WHAT? HEYYY? I'M NOT HOMOSEX OK? I PREFER GODDESSES. PLEASE DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 am

i'm watching this display of insecurity with mild interest. nothing unexpected has thus far been posted in response to my posts.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 am

swapna wrote:i'm watching this display of insecurity with mild interest. nothing unexpected has thus far been posted in response to my posts.
don't you agree that christianity is a medieval religion which makes its followers worship a gory image of a man crucified and bleeding from head to toe? a perverse fetish it is, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:32 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:i'm watching this display of insecurity with mild interest. nothing unexpected has thus far been posted in response to my posts.
don't you agree that christianity is a medieval religion which makes its followers worship a gory image of a man crucified and bleeding from head to toe? a perverse fetish it is, isn't it?

Are you trying to make FF atheistic? He has been having problems with his religious beliefs for years and is trying to convince himself that he is agnostic. After "rationally" analyzing your post, he may embrace Pol Pottism and start advocating the closing down of all educational institutions.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:43 am

brie wrote:

Just FYI:

FF aka Swapie is not a Christian. He is even higher Syrian Orthodox...the true and original descendants of the Apostles. They have made every effort to maintain their purity and prevented any contamination with the "converted" third rate and Christians - and that too, dark-colored Christians.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
brie wrote:

Are you trying to make FF atheistic? He has been having problems with his religious beliefs for years and is trying to convince himself that he is agnostic. After "rationally" analyzing your post, he may embrace Pol Pottism and start advocating the closing down of all educational institutions.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
brie wrote:

Just FYI:

FF aka Swapie is not a Christian. He is even higher Syrian Orthodox...the true and original descendants of the Apostles. They have made every effort to maintain their purity and prevented any contamination with the "converted" third rate and Christians - and that too, dark-colored Christians.
why is that "and" there, chaami?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down