Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arun Shouri: Narendra Modi supporters on social media abused my disabled son

Go down

Arun Shouri: Narendra Modi supporters on social media abused my disabled son Empty Arun Shouri: Narendra Modi supporters on social media abused my disabled son

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 am

NEW DELHI: Former union minister Arun Shourie has said that he has been the target of severe abuse online by BJP supporters ever since he turned a critic of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Mr Shourie, a one-time admirer of Mr Modi, also said that the BJP supporters did not even spare his son, who has cerebral palsy.

"If you gave me an opportunity to read the kind of abuse that has been hurled at me and my handicapped son, your viewers will be horrified," Mr Shourie told NDTV, citing one such insensitive remark. "They wrote, 'Iska mental son hai, woh aur bhi mental banega.' These damned fools are followed by the PM on the social media," he said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/modi-supporters-on-social-media-abused-my-disabled-son-arun-shourie-1241704?pfrom=home-topstories

Back to top Go down