Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis.......

3 posters

Go down

Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis....... Empty Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:23 am

.......The Modi govt. is planning on allowing PakiSatani and Bangladeshi minorities (Hindus, Sikhs, Jain, Parsi, etc.) to come and live in India. I suppose, this is one kind of ghar-vapsi.......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-may-make-citizenship-for-Pakistan-Hindus-easier/articleshow/51865509.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis....... Empty Re: Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis.......

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:50 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.......The Modi govt. is planning on allowing PakiSatani and Bangladeshi minorities (Hindus, Sikhs, Jain, Parsi, etc.) to come and live in India. I suppose, this is one kind of ghar-vapsi.......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-may-make-citizenship-for-Pakistan-Hindus-easier/articleshow/51865509.cms

This does not solve the problem of the JIMP leaking into India. Where is the solution? Cna the Govt use Aadhar to pack some of the JIMP back to their holy and pure lands?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis....... Empty Re: Chaddis propose PM-I and BM-I synthesis.......

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:47 am

I'm afraid this will encourage Pakistanis to mistreat, discriminate and abuse Hindus living in Pak.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I'm afraid this will encourage Pakistanis to mistreat, discriminate and abuse Hindus living in Pak.
Then, like Nehru, Modi can take the issue to the UN. Just imagine the media showing some kafir beheadings, rapes, stone throwing, burning houses, reshaping temples, etc. I know, CONmen will bark that Modi is communal and oppose his move. Pea-brain Pappu will start asking for allowing as many Muslims as non-Muslims from PakiSatan to protect Sikularism (i.e., to have enough suckers in his vote-bank). Hopefully, he will migrate to PakiSatan and contest in elections there. His buddies in LeT will eventually give the kafir the halal treatment in praise of Gaud.....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down