Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drumpf respects women

5 posters

Go down

drumpf respects women Empty drumpf respects women

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

drumpf respects women Empty Re: drumpf respects women

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 11, 2016 3:48 pm

added in clarification: women don't deserve respect just because they are women, lest someone pipes up and points out the obvious. this is about gratuitous insults and talking about women like they were slabs of meat. one hopes that the majority of women (and men) watching these ads find it appalling.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Perhaps it's time you heeded your own advice, Il Professore. You sound as obsessed with Trump as Comrade is with Modi.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed May 11, 2016 3:58 pm

His closet is stacked to the hilt with skeletons like these yet he seems confident about negotiating his way to the White House. The Stupidity Meter is on to gauge the voting public. November will tell.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Meanwhile in Philippines:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/09/meet-rodrigo-duterte-the-filipino-trump-turned-up-to-11
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 4:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

this is with respect to the very last Trump quote in the video where he says 'i can't say that either' to the question 'do you respect women?' it is plucked out of a howard stern interview with trump done long ago. in it trump does say 'i can't say that either' with a laugh, to the question, and then goes on to say 'no i do respect women a lot' (or words to that effect).

this video is clearly a hit job on Trump--plucking out his words from here and there so as to smear him with mud. If Trump is a misogynist then so was Bill Clinton and Clinton did an overall good job (the US economy was doing well under him). You can't have a different yardstick for Trump just because he is not a democrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

this is with respect to the very last Trump quote in the video where he says 'i can't say that either' to the question 'do you respect women?' it is plucked out of a howard stern interview with trump done long ago. in it trump does say 'i can't say that either' with a laugh, to the question, and then goes on to say 'no i do respect women a lot' (or words to that effect).

this video is clearly a hit job on Trump--plucking out his words from here and there so as to smear him with mud. If Trump is a misogynist then so was Bill Clinton and Clinton did an overall good job (the US economy was doing well under him). You can't have a different yardstick for Trump just because he is not a democrat.

hahaha...douchemun in anticipatory bail mode Wink
listen at 0:25 to 0:31, of course, trump is a saint compared to douchmun's sistah!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you are quite mistaken. there is no record of clinton talking about and reducing women to consumable slabs of meat in the same manner as clinton. having consensual extramarital relationships is neither proof nor even an indication that he thought of women as lesser human beings. clinton was far from a perfect politician, but he doesn't come close to trump's level of crudity and piggishness. and clinton is a very popular ex-president among women.

on another matter, trump is an absolute and complete idiot, and a confused one at that. clinton (w) had serious creds as governor of arkansas when he ran and clinton (h) is the best prepared candidate ever in history to run for POTUS. nobody comes close.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 11, 2016 7:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you are quite mistaken. there is no record of clinton talking about and reducing women to consumable slabs of meat in the same manner as clinton. having consensual extramarital relationships is neither proof nor even an indication that he thought of women as lesser human beings. clinton was far from a perfect politician, but he doesn't come close to trump's level of crudity and piggishness. and clinton is a very popular ex-president among women.  

on another matter, trump is an absolute and complete idiot, and a confused one at that. clinton (w) had serious creds as governor of arkansas when he ran and clinton (h) is the best prepared candidate ever in history to run for POTUS. nobody comes close.
You had a hard-on for Shrillery for over a year.

https://such.forumotion.com/t31439-madam-president

Are you forgetting FDR?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 7:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

this doesn't seem consensual to me:

Jones became the central figure in the extraordinary scandal that engulfed the Clinton White House and almost led to his removal from office when she accused him of sexual harassment.
The incident had taken place in 1991 when Clinton was governor of Arkansas and Jones a 24-year-old clerk with the Arkansas Industrial Development Commission.
She claimed he propositioned her in a hotel room at the Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock, dropping his trousers and asking her for oral sex.
She had asked to meet him because it would be 'exciting' to meet the governor, and she hoped it might lead to promotion. Instead, she said in court, she found herself telling him she was 'not that kind of girl'.
It was a brief encounter and she alleged that Mr Clinton took her hand, pulled her towards him, then said: 'I love your curves.'  
She tried to walk away, she said in a deposition, but 'Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to "kiss it."'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096653/Don-t-let-Bill-White-House-abused-women-ll-Paula-Jones-warns-against-voting-Hillary-lied-sex-case-cost-presidency.html

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Jones became the central figure in the extraordinary scandal that engulfed the Clinton White House and almost led to his removal from office when she accused him of sexual harassment.
The incident had taken place in 1991 when Clinton was governor of Arkansas and Jones a 24-year-old clerk with the Arkansas Industrial Development Commission.
She claimed he propositioned her in a hotel room at the Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock, dropping his trousers and asking her for oral sex.
She had asked to meet him because it would be 'exciting' to meet the governor, and she hoped it might lead to promotion. Instead, she said in court, she found herself telling him she was 'not that kind of girl'.
It was a brief encounter and she alleged that Mr Clinton took her hand, pulled her towards him, then said: 'I love your curves.'  
She tried to walk away, she said in a deposition, but 'Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to "kiss it."'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096653/Don-t-let-Bill-White-House-abused-women-ll-Paula-Jones-warns-against-voting-Hillary-lied-sex-case-cost-presidency.html

butt of course, no way you'd get it - not just because you're retarded, but cuz you chose to only prostrate on 4, saying "yes, massah" and exist like one of those sad victims of ariel castro.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 11:02 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

butt of course, no way you'd get it - not just because you're retarded, but cuz you chose to only prostrate on 4, saying  "yes, massah" and exist like one of those sad victims of ariel castro.

drumpf respects women 1723223061_556676234e_o1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

What respect ? He was commenting (honestly) on Heidi's looks and of course, she is not a 10. He did not say she was dumb (which she is) or sleeps around (which she is) or that she is a brainless bimbo (which she is).

This country and the world have gotten used to politically correct empty talk.

Trump's candidacy opened up the people to some frank talk when men are even afraid to criticize women's dumb hairstyle at work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 am

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

butt of course, no way you'd get it - not just because you're retarded, but cuz you chose to only prostrate on 4, saying  "yes, massah" and exist like one of those sad victims of ariel castro.

drumpf respects women 1723223061_556676234e_o1

boring... your sistah doesn't like you to hyphenate no more or what? Basketball
hahaha..how about that, huh? try it a million times you may get lucky hahaha

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 12, 2016 12:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

What respect ?  He was commenting (honestly) on Heidi's looks and of course, she is not a 10. He did not say she was dumb (which she is) or sleeps around (which she is) or that she is a brainless bimbo (which she is).

Trump's candidacy opened up the people to some frank talk when men are even afraid to criticize women's dumb hairstyle at work.

on a scale of what sAmiyaar? the most logical and popular one of such PhD's invention in collaboration with the economiss and published it ejmr..the 0-10? and the answer would be that she is a -3 or -4 or whatever ... mbwahahaha

btw, you do know that you are treading on thin ice, don't you?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 12, 2016 12:50 am

garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

What respect ?  He was commenting (honestly) on Heidi's looks and of course, she is not a 10. He did not say she was dumb (which she is) or sleeps around (which she is) or that she is a brainless bimbo (which she is).

on a scale of what sAmiyaar? the most logical and popular one of such PhD's invention in collaboration with the economiss and published it ejmr..the 0-10? and the answer would be that she is a -3 or -4 or whatever ... mbwahahaha

Not anymore. There is no more any woman on this board. The closest that come are the dual gendarians.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 12, 2016 5:36 am

garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Not anymore.  There is no more any woman on this board. The closest that come are the dual gendarians.

oh they're there. they just threaten to leave from time to time and stop posting for a while. you can be sure they're lurking and reading. regardless aren't you forgetting shAben-bai and appalamma?

nevertheless, nobody is interested in hearing your opinion of the manicure that darla the admin assistant got yesterday.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down