Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argh! What messy lives these folks have

2 posters

Go down

Argh! What messy lives these folks have Empty Argh! What messy lives these folks have

Post by southindian Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:54 pm

These people in India and their supporters (CD, MD, Thomas and their surrogate IDs) are SuCH great mess.

I don't think they would ever think they made a mistake supporting morons on this issue.

Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status: Panel
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Argh! What messy lives these folks have Empty Re: Argh! What messy lives these folks have

Post by southindian Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Don't we remember that Gandhi kid, the idiot rushing to Hyderabad in support and to make political 'chapaatis'.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Argh! What messy lives these folks have Empty Re: Argh! What messy lives these folks have

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:02 am

southindian wrote:These people in India and their supporters (CD, MD, Thomas and their surrogate IDs) are SuCH great mess.

I don't think they would ever think they made a mistake supporting morons on this issue.

A young man from an underprivileged background was hounded by university authorities under political pressure from two Union cabinet ministers into committing suicide. His only sin was he participated in campus politics and crossed the ABVP.

Any normal human would feel sorry at the loss, and angry that the politicians who hounded him are getting away scotfree and trying to divert attention to his caste and his mother's.

But you are not normal...I mean you are a special child. I feel sorry for you too.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:These people in India and their supporters (CD, MD, Thomas and their surrogate IDs) are SuCH great mess.

A young man from an underprivileged background was hounded by university authorities under political pressure from two Union cabinet ministers into committing suicide. His only sin was he participated in campus politics and crossed the ABVP.

Any normal human would feel sorry at the loss, and angry that the politicians who hounded him are getting away scotfree and trying to divert attention to his caste and his mother's.

But you are not normal...I mean you are a special child. I feel sorry for you too.
Yup! RNI Loin. That's how I am.

When a mother fakes her caste status, I call her bluff. I do this every time.

BTW! Send your weepy story to a Hhyderabadi tabloid and post on FB for encouraging responses.

Best of Luck! Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down