Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My prediction on the US presidential polls

3 posters

Go down

My prediction on the US presidential polls Empty My prediction on the US presidential polls

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm no supporter of democrats, in fact I've opposed Obama too. 

After a long time I watched a US political debate. I can predict that it is going to be a big sweep for Hillary Clinton. Americans in general are very smart folks who elect the better person to lead them to a stable future and don't take risks. 

This guy Trump looks like a total nut case, I'm not sure how he came up all the way.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

My prediction on the US presidential polls Empty Re: My prediction on the US presidential polls

Post by silvermani Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Americans also vote for inexperienced pretenders when they are frustrated with the status quo. 2008 is a great example.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

My prediction on the US presidential polls Empty Re: My prediction on the US presidential polls

Post by silvermani Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:28 pm

2008 part two!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 pm

silvermani wrote:Americans also vote for inexperienced pretenders when they are frustrated with the status quo. 2008 is a great example.
wow, good call!

** so yes, maybe they just got tired of having a democrat in the WH for the last 8 yrs

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down