Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride?

5 posters

Go down

Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride? Empty Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride?

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:20 am

http://www.timesofindia.com/india/All-of-us-must-learn-and-respect-other-Indian-languages-PM-Narendra-Modis-message-at-Sardar-Patel-exhibition/articleshow/55155455.cms
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride? Empty Re: Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride?

Post by southindian Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 am

Ohhhh!

How is 'RNI Loin' going to spin this? 

Off course, there'll be a generous sprinkle of 'limp-wristed', 'breast-beating' in potential response. Throw in a 'Muslim tailor' in the mix and his response becomes perfect.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride? Empty Re: Why do we not say, 'My son can speak Malayalam,' with the same pride?

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 am

>>> All-of-us-must-learn-and-respect-other-Indian-languages-PM-Narendra-Modis-message

Really, Modi. Print computer generated rail tickets in state languages also (not just Hindi and English).

Establish gov websites in state languages.

State language options in ATMs.

LIC forms in state language.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>>> All-of-us-must-learn-and-respect-other-Indian-languages-PM-Narendra-Modis-message

Really, Modi. Print computer generated rail tickets in state languages also (not just Hindi and English).

Establish gov websites in state languages.

State language options in ATMs.

LIC forms in state language.

Yes, this guy is a fraud.. 

His government eliminates languages other than Hindi everywhere but occasionally makes statements like this.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:37 pm

yeah loser, it's cuz we're all busy learning hindi.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down