Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM: China ahead of India in Science

Go down

PM: China ahead of India in Science Empty PM: China ahead of India in Science

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 pm

After reading the article read the comments to get a better picture and views of the "Poor Hungry Doctors". See one given below for example

Myth Buster (India)
3 hrs ago (07:41 PM)
Tariff for Academic Postings in Indian Universities (as per 2011)-----1) Vice Chancellor - 2-4 Crores (plus need strong political influence). 2) Professor - 10-15 Lakhs (plus 10 year experience in dummy college). 3) Associate Professor 20 Lakhs (plus 6 years experience in dummy college) 4) Assistant Professor - 18-30 Lakhs (yes, 30 laksh in a University situated at Madurai). After securing the post of Vice chancellor, VC will create five new departments (with no infrastructure) and will appoint 50 Asst Professors, 20 Assoc Professors 5 Professors (You calculate net income). Also, VC will earn 20% commissions for allotting tenders to Politician's company to develop new infrastructure (with poor quality). From Professor to Asst Professors, all will rob project funds allotted by national funding agencies (like DST, DBT UGC etc) to compensate their loss spent on securing a post. Their young research scholars will be forced to create research articles (spend your stipend to purchase chemicals, boy). After awarded with "somewhat OK thesis", PhD scholar will go for bribed postings OR flee to foreign countries for survival. Lucky I got a postdoc at CERN, France and gotta join by next month and hopefully, I wont come back. Please wish me Bon Voyage, Dr Manmohan!!i! And pass that toothless lokpal bill, so it can give nice bl0wj0bs (with no teeth) to Politicians and corrupt officials. Jai Hind.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down