Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$30 million for a painting?

2 posters

Go down

$30 million for a painting? Empty $30 million for a painting?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57353149-504083/denver-woman-punches-$30-million-painting-relieves-herself/?tag=re1.channel

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

$30 million for a painting? Empty Re: $30 million for a painting?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Here's the painting, which is a scratch to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082628/Carmen-Tisch-punched-scratched-40m-Clyfford-Still-painting.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm

===> If Rahul Gandhi marries her and brings her to India, she will be given Indian citizenship immediately, people like Chidambaram will worship her. She may even become the prime minister of India in the future.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 am

kinnera wrote:Here's the painting, which is a scratch to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082628/Carmen-Tisch-punched-scratched-40m-Clyfford-Still-painting.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

>>> Nope, not a penny more than 29 Mill, which was going to be my bid, but after this incident, I am going to pass on this one.

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:===> If Rahul Gandhi marries her and brings her to India, she will be given Indian citizenship immediately, people like Chidambaram will worship her. She may even become the prime minister of India in the future.

>>>>> But I think she is spoken for. Word on the street is the doc (Subramaniam Balu) snagged her.

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Kris wrote:
kinnera wrote:Here's the painting, which is a scratch to me.

>>> Nope, not a penny more than 29 Mill, which was going to be my bid, but after this incident, I am going to pass on this one.

Smile

A rich, intellectual connoisseur and patron of arts such as yourself shouldn't be exploiting the unfortunate situation and trying to strike deals on such a valuable piece of arts, Kris. Yeah, true that the hapless woman did try to relieve herself on the painting, but the anatomy of her female body didn't facilitate her to do so. So the painting is as good as before, unscathed, except for some punches and butt rubbage that it recieved. Bid fairly, gentleman!

Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 pm

A rich, intellectual connoisseur and patron of arts such as yourself

>>>> You left out noble and radiance that puts the sun to shame, but I digress..Smile

the hapless woman did try to relieve herself on the painting, but the anatomy of her female body didn't facilitate her to do so.

>>>>Excuses, excuses!

... butt rubbage that it recieved.

>>>>Au contraire, this might have enhanced the value, but at this point sans pics, I am not able to make the final call on that.

Bid fairly, gentleman!

>>>> And you want me to do this, knowing the fair maiden has directed her affections to sir subra (he of the-ahem!- cupping fame)!

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Kris wrote:A rich, intellectual connoisseur and patron of arts such as yourself

>>>> You left out noble and radiance that puts the sun to shame, but I digress..Smile

the hapless woman did try to relieve herself on the painting, but the anatomy of her female body didn't facilitate her to do so.

>>>>Excuses, excuses!

... butt rubbage that it recieved.

>>>>Au contraire, this might have enhanced the value, but at this point sans pics, I am not able to make the final call on that.

Bid fairly, gentleman!

>>>> And you want me to do this, knowing the fair maiden has directed her affections to sir subra (he of the-ahem!- cupping fame)!

Smile

LOL! Always a pleasure to have a conversation with you, Kris Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down