Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters

5 posters

Go down

Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters Empty Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 pm

In the wake of massive protests against Centre's beef ban, Kerala Congress MLA VT Balram has posted a Facebook Live video of his eating beef with his friends.
He did so to express solidarity with the protesters. Consuming beef is a part of the food regimen for several natives of Kerala.

"I have been a pure vegetarianism by choice since I graduated from college 19 years ago but I am bringing an end to that to protest against the Centre's beef politics", Balram was heard saying in the video.

The video has gone viral on social media, with many Keralites backing the step taken by the Congress MLA.

Balaram said, "What is on my plate, or what I eat no one has the right to decide, not even the Centre. Parties playing politics over food is not acceptable", Balram said.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/kerala-congress-mla-vt-balram-beef-protests-eating-beef-vegetarianism-bjp/1/968962.html

Back to top Go down

Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters Empty Re: Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters

Post by silvermani Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Doesn't India today hire a proofreader? What the heck is a pure vegetarianism?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters Empty Re: Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:13 am

pure is twice born. also to as exclusive.

usage: today I shall cook exclusive iyer dinner and inviting exclusive and pure guests.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:pure is twice born. also to as exclusive.

usage: today I shall cook exclusive iyer dinner and inviting exclusive and pure guests.
V-M synthesis.
Recently, my son bought a sauce that McDonald's apparently uses for their BigMacs. The ingredients look fine, so I tried it with a veggie burger. V-M synthesis isn't bad; quite tasty.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:In the wake of massive protests against Centre's beef ban, Kerala Congress MLA VT Balram has posted a Facebook Live video of his eating beef with his friends.
He did so to express solidarity with the protesters. Consuming beef is a part of the food regimen for several natives of Kerala.

"I have been a pure vegetarianism by choice since I graduated from college 19 years ago but I am bringing an end to that to protest against the Centre's beef politics", Balram was heard saying in the video.

The video has gone viral on social media, with many Keralites backing the step taken by the Congress MLA.

Balaram said, "What is on my plate, or what I eat no one has the right to decide, not even the Centre. Parties playing politics over food is not acceptable", Balram said.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/kerala-congress-mla-vt-balram-beef-protests-eating-beef-vegetarianism-bjp/1/968962.html
What a fucking idiot trying to prove something that was never true.

Just like you would say, "I was a virgin till last night and then I invited my left hand and then right to rid myself from virginity".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Kerala: Vegetarian for 19 years, Congress MLA eats beef publicly to express solidarity with protesters Digvijay-singh-praises-mumbai-based-islamic-preacher-zakir-naik-in-video_1467879472

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down