Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasizing about political violence

+2
confuzzled dude
Idéfix
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fantasizing about political violence Empty Fantasizing about political violence

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:39 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

There as a time, a long long time ago, when trumptards were very concerned about politicians advocating violence. Will they defend their god emperor for the same behavior? It will they condemn him for this irresponsible tweet?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Fantasizing about political violence Empty Re: Fantasizing about political violence

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:53 am

I'm sure DNC paid for it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Fantasizing about political violence Empty Re: Fantasizing about political violence

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:05 am

What is "It will they condemn"? Learn to construct a proper sentence first.

See, everyone can make smugtardish comments which deviate from the topic being discussed. It is not a "talent" unique to you.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:19 am

I think the average intelligence of DemocRAT voters is going down all the way from the top. At first I thought it was only the bottom feeders as evidenced by the posters here most affected by Shrillery's loss going by their rants.

Now it seems even the more intelligent among the lot have forgotten that wrestlemania is a soap opera and staged.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 am

Wrestlemania is staged, but @RealDonaldTrump is quite real.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:25 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Wrestlemania is staged, but @RealDonaldTrump is quite real.
Per HA himself, his love for Trump is staged but his hatred for Hillary & Obama is real.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am

I just got the context of why this video is resurfacing. The bottom feeders are the ones who don't understand that the reason for the outrage is NOT the faux violence on wrestlemania, but the superposing of the CNN logo on the head of the guy being punched, and O.Leper tweeting it out.

For people who value the first amendment and the freedom of press, it is quite chilling.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I just got the context of why this video is resurfacing. The bottom feeders are the ones who don't understand that the reason for the outrage is NOT the faux violence on wrestlemania, but the superposing of the CNN logo on the head of the guy being punched, and O.Leper tweeting it out.

For people who value the first amendment and the freedom of press, it is quite chilling.
By now, everyone knows that nothing that comes out of this President's mouth can be taken seriously. I'd rather like for these media outlets such as CNN, NYtimes & WaPo to take their feet off the pedal a bit and let this administration and the GOP self-implode. That would be a better strategy and will serve this country's future better, imo.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Mr. Trump’s homeland security adviser, Thomas Bossert, defended the video when he viewed it for the first time during a broadcast interview with Martha Raddatz of ABC News. “No one would perceive that as a threat,” Mr. Bossert said. “I hope they don’t.” "He’s a genuine president expressing himself genuinely," Mr. Bossert added.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

silvermani wrote:What is "It will they condemn"? Learn to construct a proper sentence first.

See, everyone can make smugtardish comments which deviate from the topic being discussed. It is not a "talent" unique to you.
Thank you for your non-answer.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I think the average intelligence of DemocRAT voters is going down all the way from the top. At first I thought it was only the bottom feeders as evidenced by the posters here most affected by Shrillery's loss going by their rants.

Now it seems even the more intelligent among the lot have forgotten that wrestlemania is a soap opera and staged.
That wasn't WrestleMania that I was talking about, and you know it from the predisent's tweet I linked. Your choice to not address the fact that he posted the video himself today shows you up.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:47 pm

silvermani wrote:Mr. Trump’s homeland security adviser, Thomas Bossert, defended the video when he viewed it for the first time during a broadcast interview with Martha Raddatz of ABC News. “No one would perceive that as a threat,” Mr. Bossert said. “I hope they don’t.” "He’s a genuine president expressing himself genuinely," Mr. Bossert added.
This is the classic trumptard response! "Advocating violence against the media is OK if our guy does it."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Mr. Trump’s homeland security adviser, Thomas Bossert, defended the video when he viewed it for the first time during a broadcast interview with Martha Raddatz of ABC News. “No one would perceive that as a threat,” Mr. Bossert said. “I hope they don’t.” "He’s a genuine president expressing himself genuinely," Mr. Bossert added.
This is the classic trumptard response! "Advocating violence against the media is OK if our guy does it."
Don't you know? These people are the real threat to America not Trump, who is in a better position to edumacate us than this genius from DHS. We constantly bicker about the treatment meted out to women in that part of the world but when we get a chance to encourage them we promptly botch it.

http://www.newsweek.com/afganistan-robotics-womens-education-630886

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:09 pm

President Trump weighs in on the media again:

Fantasizing about political violence Rdt10
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:32 pm

The persecution complex is strong with the predisent. It is like Gianforte's official statement after he body-slammed a reporter. Zero truth, plenty of grievance. And you trumptards eat that right up.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:45 pm

He is a genuine president who is expressing himself genuinely alright. That is why it is all the more frightening. Even scarier, the relish with which you are lapping it up.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Faux outrage alert!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:10 pm

silvermani wrote:Faux outrage alert!
Thank you for acknowledging that. Exactly what I was saying!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:12 pm

By the way, I have friends speculating that the reason for all this vitriolic twitter diversion is a series of articles in the WSJ, only the first of which has thus far been published (on June 29th) which will connect the dots between the Leper camapign and Russia.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:By the way, I have friends speculating that the reason for all this vitriolic twitter diversion is a series of articles in the WSJ, only the first of which has thus far been published (on June 29th) which will connect the dot between the Leper camapign and Russia.
If that is the case, the extra benefit of these crazy Twitter tantrumps is exposing his supporters' lack of courage and principles.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:
So you agree that you libs' outrage about President Trump's tweets is faux. Good.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:35 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
So you agree that you libs' outrage about President Trump's tweets is faux. Good.
I am curious, exactly which liberal's post about his tweet did you interpret as outrage?

Your dislike of liberals is making you defend truly awful behavior. If you truly are not bothered by politicians inciting violence, then you were faking it earlier when Scalise got shot. If you are bothered by it, you still defended it with Gianforte and now Trump. This is not normal civilized behavior.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Fantasizing about political violence Ari10
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:31 pm

silvermani wrote:Fantasizing about political violence Ari10
More blaming of the victim.

The media's job is to hold the powerful accountable. That means criticizing the president. If our current predisent is too much of a snowflake for that, he should have run for an easier job.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Fantasizing about political violence Ari10
More blaming of the victim.

The media's job is to hold the powerful accountable. That means criticizing the president. If our current predisent is too much of a snowflake for that, he should have run for an easier job.

The media has been heavily biased against him before the election and is more biased after the election. A fair and balanced media is needed, not a biased one.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Writing about his serial bankruptcies, defrauding people at his so called "real estate university", exposing his bragging about grabbing pussies, failing to pay his contractors, disgusting behavior towards his pageants, and his continuous lying is not biased. It's just news reporting.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:01 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Writing about his serial bankruptcies, defrauding people at his so called "real estate university", exposing his bragging about grabbing pussies, failing to pay his contractors, disgusting behavior towards his pageants, and his continuous lying is not biased. It's just news reporting.
You forgot Russian connections, which has been the real heartburn of these communists err.. conservatives.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Here is a fine example of biased media (NYT) trying to make voters feel like it is a waste of time to even go out and vote for Trump. 

Fantasizing about political violence Nyt10
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Most pollsters including Republican leaning polling orgs got it wrong. That's not journalistic bias, but poor polling. Having said that, nobody is denying that the Times or the Post are left leaning. Clearly they are. But there is a vast difference between calling them politically biased, and calling them "fake news".
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:I think the average intelligence of DemocRAT voters is going down all the way from the top. At first I thought it was only the bottom feeders as evidenced by the posters here most affected by Shrillery's loss going by their rants.

That wasn't WrestleMania that I was talking about, and you know it from the predisent's tweet I linked. Your choice to not address the fact that he posted the video himself today shows you up.
If the tweet encouraged violence, I'm sure Twitter would delete it. Oh wait!
http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/02/technology/trump-twitter-cnn-wwe/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

One sure sign of trumptard discomfort with defending the God-Emperor: shifting excuses!

I am really glad he is doing this to you guys. He is dragging you all down into his gutter to defend him. Very few conservatives are being true to their principles; you ain't one of them.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I see, so we are accepting Twitter's standards to judge what is and what isn't appropriate? So if at a future date Twitter does delete Leper's tweets then, you'll agree it was violent or inappropriate?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

One sure sign of trumptard discomfort with defending the God-Emperor: shifting excuses!

I am really glad he is doing this to you guys. He is dragging you all down into his gutter to defend him. Very few conservatives are being true to their principles; you ain't one of them.
One sure sign of libtard whining since November 2016. Spending hours analyzing this.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 pm

So, who is HannAssholeSolo? He or she has been a registered Reddit user since December 2015 and is a frequent participant in the subreddit The_Donald, according to data from Reddit Investigator. He or she is fond of posts denigrating blacks, Muslims, women, and, of course, liberals. HanAssholeSolo was over the moon by Trump’s tweet: “Wow!! I never expected my meme to be retweeted by the God Emperor himself!!!” At the same time he appears to have gone on a bit of an editing spree, knowing his posts would be under the microscope he started sanitizing some of his most offensive screeds, deleting the N-word and a comment about killing Muslims, for example. Quartz took screenshots of some of his posts before they were edited.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/02/trump_s_cnn_tweet_appears_to_have_originated_from_hanassholesolo_a_racist.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:53 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

One sure sign of libtard whining since November 2016. Spending hours analyzing this.
Finally someone smarter than all the libtards whining about violence here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40475448 wrote:Most, however, will see it as the president probably intended - the latest episode in the biggest show ever to hit the US political scene; a new plot twist to keep the audience entertained
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 am

PS: If you want violence, I highly recommend Game of Thrones. New season in two weeks.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:40 am

I don't know who Anthony Zurcher is, but here is advice from Joseph Stiglitz:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/20/how-to-survive-trump-era-be-vigilant-resist-joseph-stiglitz

On the contrary, it is now clear that what Trump says and tweets must be taken seriously. After the election in November, many hoped he would abandon the extremism that defined his campaign. Surely, it was thought, this master of unreality would adopt a different persona as he assumed the responsibility of what is arguably the most powerful position in the world.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:46 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I don't know who Anthony Zurcher is, but here is advice from Joseph Stiglitz:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/20/how-to-survive-trump-era-be-vigilant-resist-joseph-stiglitz

On the contrary, it is now clear that what Trump says and tweets must be taken seriously. After the election in November, many hoped he would abandon the extremism that defined his campaign. Surely, it was thought, this master of unreality would adopt a different persona as he assumed the responsibility of what is arguably the most powerful position in the world.
Yeah. For someone who reads the BBC as voraciously as you, it is highly plausible you dont know who their Americas correspondent is, Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:41 am

silvermani wrote:President Trump weighs in on the media again:

Fantasizing about political violence Rdt10
What fucking accomplishments in last 6 months you fucking bastard?

*Responding in Trump tone sounds good.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Finally someone smarter than all the libtards whining about violence here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40475448 wrote:Most, however, will see it as the president probably intended - the latest episode in the biggest show ever to hit the US political scene; a new plot twist to keep the audience entertained
More shifting excuses for trumptards!

From the same article, this addresses the first excuse you tried out:

Mr Trump's choice of a professional wrestling clip for his latest tweet was particularly apt, as throughout his campaign he treated the political process like a World Wrestling Entertainment match. The drama is contrived; the action is fake; the outcome predetermined.

And then there's this:

Such imagery coming from the president of the US will certainly harshen the level of discourse in the nation, and there is the not insignificant possibility that some may view it as a call for violence.

Like guy who shot up the pizzeria based on the "entertainment" his friends dished out.

The fact is, if a Democratic politician had tweeted out a fake video like this, we would all be criticizing him. You guys choose to polish the turd.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:09 am

More libtard whining and navel-gazing on something that is silly, coming from you Mr. Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:15 am

Hellsangel wrote:More libtard whining and navel-gazing on something that is silly, coming from you Mr. Kaan.
Yet another excuse. But not a good one; "silly" is not what most people expect from the president.

I am glad the inadequacy of your defense makes you uncomfortable enough to make you seek as many excuses as you can find.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:23 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:More libtard whining and navel-gazing on something that is silly, coming from you Mr. Kaan.
Yet another excuse. But not a good one; "silly" is not what most people expect from the president.  

I am glad the inadequacy of your defense makes you uncomfortable enough to make you seek as many excuses as you can find.
I'm glad in your libtard thinking you assume that if I'm not condemning it, I must be defending it. I'm merely amused by how this has all you libbies in a tizzy.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:36 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I'm glad in your libtard thinking you assume that if I'm not condemning it, I must be defending it. I'm merely amused by how this has all you libbies in a tizzy.
You have made a number of posts with shifting excuses for Il Douche's behavior. You haven't said a word against the actions of the predisent. If you didn't like anything he did, anything at all, it is not hard to acknowledge that. So there are two possibilities; (a) you are a trumptard but ashamed to say so openly, or (b) you are not a trumptard but afraid of criticizing the predisent even mildly.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

You have made a number of posts with shifting excuses for Il Douche's behavior. You haven't said a word against the actions of the predisent. If you didn't like anything he did, anything at all, it is not hard to acknowledge that. So there are two possibilities; (a) you are a trumptard but ashamed to say so openly, or (b) you are not a trumptard but afraid of criticizing the predisent even mildly.
Please continue with your fantastic delusions, Mr.  Kaan - Like your pre-election predictions.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:46 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Please continue with your fantastic delusions, Mr.  Kaan - Like your pre-election predictions.
Yeah, my election prediction was wrong. That is adequate cover for your shame and / or fear! Very Happy
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:48 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Yeah, my election prediction was wrong. That is adequate cover for your shame and / or fear! Very Happy
Ha ha ha! I love the way you libbies desperately seek validation.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
You are confused what the word validation means. You should look it up.

I am definitely enjoying what Il Douche is putting you connies through, though.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:53 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Actually, Mr. Kaan, you libbies are the ones whining away here with paragraphs and paragraphs and desperately seeking condemnation of Trump. Please continue to amuse.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:57 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Actually, Mr. Kaan, you libbies are the ones whining away here with paragraphs and paragraphs. Please continue to amuse.
I guess you connies are finally out of excuses for the predisent's behavior, then. So you are back to whining about people discussing a story in the news.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next