Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasizing about political violence

+2
confuzzled dude
Idéfix
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fantasizing about political violence - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasizing about political violence

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Yeah, my election prediction was wrong. That is adequate cover for your shame and / or fear! Very Happy
Ha ha ha! I love the way you libbies desperately seek validation.
You are confused what the word validation means. You should look it up.

I am definitely enjoying what Il Douche is putting you connies through, though.
Actually, Mr. Kaan, you libbies are the ones whining away here with paragraphs and paragraphs. Please continue to amuse.
I guess you connies are finally out of excuses for the predisent's behavior, then. So you are back to whining about people discussing a story in the news.
Oh! Would you prefer we watch you silently amused, Mr. Kaan? Forgive me, I just had to share my amusement.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Fantasizing about political violence - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasizing about political violence

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Ha ha ha! I love the way you libbies desperately seek validation.

Actually, Mr. Kaan, you libbies are the ones whining away here with paragraphs and paragraphs. Please continue to amuse.
I guess you connies are finally out of excuses for the predisent's behavior, then. So you are back to whining about people discussing a story in the news.
Oh! Would you prefer we watch you silently amused, Mr. Kaan? Forgive me, I just had to share my amusement.
No, please feel free to whine. I was just calling you out for whining about people discussing the news, didn't mean to suggest that you stop. Perhaps you may even think of new excuses for the behavior that you are either afraid to criticize or ashamed to defend properly.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

No, please feel free to whine. I was just calling you out for whining about people discussing the news, didn't mean to suggest that you stop. Perhaps you may even think of new excuses for the behavior that you are either afraid to criticize or ashamed to defend properly.
Ha ha ha! Fine,  please 'discuss' away the news!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:22 pm

More fantasizing about political violence... and in this case, posting a video for domestic terrorists to learn from. Thanks to Fox News. Fox News posted this in January but has taken it down today. Here is an internet archive showing the post on Fox News and the text saying "study the technique."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170815191846/http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/29/here-s-reel-cars-plowing-through-protesters-trying-block-road

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Fox News deleted the story, so the web archive link is not working. Here is a link to the story: http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/media/daily-caller-fox-news-video-car-crashing-liberal-protesters/index.html
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2