Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary

4 posters

Go down

Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary Empty Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 am

Why was Obummer covering up for her? It is a shame this criminal witch was forced upon Democratic voters.  https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/andrew-mccabe-collusion-obama-justice-department-clinton-campaign/
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary Empty Re: Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 am

Lock her up, I say. Why is she still free? Why there is no investigation of Hillary Clinton and all the crimes we were told she committed? Why is there no special prosecutor to prosecute her, like Trump promised the American people in a presidential debate?

At this point, this is gross negligence and dereliction of duty to not prosecute all the heinous crimes that you guys are convinced she committed! Do something about this.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary Empty Re: Andrew McCabe Colluded with Obummer Justice Department to Spare Hitlary

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Idéfix wrote:Lock her up, I say. Why is she still free? Why there is no investigation of Hillary Clinton and all the crimes we were told she committed? Why is there no special prosecutor to prosecute her, like Trump promised the American people in a presidential debate?

At this point, this is gross negligence and dereliction of duty to not prosecute all the heinous crimes that you guys are convinced she committed! Do something about this.

Ans: Because they still need her on the outside to serve as a campaign prop. I can see why they want to do it. I don't know though why the Silvermanis of the world want to carry water for white supremacists.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Lock her up, I say. Why is she still free? Why there is no investigation of Hillary Clinton and all the crimes we were told she committed? Why is there no special prosecutor to prosecute her, like Trump promised the American people in a presidential debate?

Ans: Because they still need her on the outside to serve as a campaign prop. I can see why they want to do it. I don't know though why the Silvermanis of the world want to carry water for white supremacists.
They do. That's what Fox news calls internally, "Feeding the idiots" (when nothing else is going for them).

On ANY given day (today), Fox news web-page is full of Hillary and Obama stories (so their base continues to froth and stick with them).
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I voted for Obummer and am a registered Democratic. If Bernie Sanders had been allowed to win the primaries as he should have, I would have voted for him. Obummer projected himself as the hope and change candidate but turned out to be a con man. How could a black man have won the election if America is racist? Hitlary was a continuation of Obummer's policies and that's why she and her blind tards got kicked in the nuts on election night. Race has got nothing to do with it.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Hey, but what are you doing about prosecuting Clinton? Why aren't you insisting that Trump keep his promise to you? It's looking a lot like there's no there there with all your accusations. He knows, you know it, everybody knows it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down