Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gold Standard of the Justice Department

3 posters

Go down

The Gold Standard of the Justice Department Empty The Gold Standard of the Justice Department

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:49 am

Trump appointed Rosenstein as his Deputy Attorney General. Just a month ago, he described Rosenstein thus: "He’s highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy. The Democrats like him; the Republicans like him." His spokesperson Sarah Sanders said: "this guy is a man of upstanding character and essentially the gold standard at the Department of Justice."

Today Trump confirmed that he is under investigation for firing Comey. No more hiding behind "anonymous sources" and "fake news." We now have an official statement from the president that he is being investigated for the manner in which he fired the FBI director.  In the same official statement, he also blamed Rosenstein for what he called a witch hunt.

Official statement from the president issued today at 9:07 am EDT: I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

Did Rosenstein change that much in a month? Or is it Trump's status that changed and made him accuse a highly-respected guy of upstanding character, the gold standard at the DoJ, of leading a witch hunt?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The Gold Standard of the Justice Department Empty Re: The Gold Standard of the Justice Department

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 am

Idéfix wrote:Trump appointed Rosenstein as his Deputy Attorney General. Just a month ago, he described Rosenstein thus: "He’s highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy. The Democrats like him; the Republicans like him." His spokesperson Sarah Sanders said: "this guy is a man of upstanding character and essentially the gold standard at the Department of Justice."

Today Trump confirmed that he is under investigation for firing Comey. No more hiding behind "anonymous sources" and "fake news." We now have an official statement from the president that he is being investigated for the manner in which he fired the FBI director.  In the same official statement, he also blamed Rosenstein for what he called a witch hunt.

Official statement from the president issued today at 9:07 am EDT: I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

Did Rosenstein change that much in a month? Or is it Trump's status that changed and made him accuse a highly-respected guy of upstanding character, the gold standard at the DoJ, of leading a witch hunt?

Thus confirming the WaPo report that he is under investigation. The biggest leaker of this administration is, drumroll...... Orange Leper. Oh these leaks, they are insidious. They gotta stop. Jail the leakers I say!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

The Gold Standard of the Justice Department Empty Re: The Gold Standard of the Justice Department

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:58 pm

There is no gold or silver standard. The standard is only$ in Washington or anywhere else. The  employees are just pissed off and want to give it back to the person who is depending on their services.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down