Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bi+ches

2 posters

Go down

bi+ches Empty bi+ches

Post by desi aunty Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:17 pm

bi+ches 79662889_2784056038370008_3312327840086622208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=4ER_xyTnebgAQmE6hzuJ1ujq8RIeBMVDHcc3b5Vd37pmGoOnxd4ihqxbA&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-3

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

bi+ches Empty Re: bi+ches

Post by FluteHolder Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:59 pm

Donot want to give sermon. But I guess it is possible to control. Try fasting on Ekadashi days Smile. Start with skipping one meal or lunch on those days and slowly skipping 2 meals for 24 hours. It does help in health as well as self control. I observed that fasting on Ekadashi is not that much hard compared to other days. And slowly extend the fasting to Full Moon and New Moon days. So 4 days of fasting in a month and it will help the body and also the mind Smile. Now see this SG video...

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by desi aunty Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:48 pm

didn't see the video (one was enough) ... but man. so many days i plan to skip a meal, but i can't. Just last friday, i didn't pack lunch, just some nuts, with the plan of skipping lunch. But by 1pm i was stomach-cuttingly hungry and coconut water did zilch. So i ended up eating a badass mysore masala dosa. Then i thought i will skip dinner, but i got asked for a last minute hangout, and ended up having 2 cocktails, pizza, and fries. diet ka satyanash! Maybe here's where religion comes handy. When you fear devi ka prakop, you suck it up and starve lol. Will try picking it up. I used to fast in my younger life, was religious then. Now, i am sure i am going to hell, no amount of fasting will salvage me lol. But let's see if i can shorten the ordeal.

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down