Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore'

3 posters

Go down

Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore' Empty Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore'

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:52 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore' Empty Re: Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore'

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:28 pm

I abhor the lack of clarity in the language which was advertently crafted so, with the main depraved objective of enabling criminals to slip through the legal system - as much as I am fascinated with its expansiveness in vocabulary.

PS - as much as I accede to most of what he states, this guy's bubble  finally bursted; his pathetic exhibition of arrogance & ignorance about the rest of the world's people, and their culture is only pitiful!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore' Empty Re: Dale Hansen Unplugged: 'We're not a beacon to the world anymore'

Post by southindian Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:32 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
Well said. I could not have said it better.... but add, "Finally! the asshole is gone".
southindian
southindian

southindian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down