Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halfwit mamta banherjee

4 posters

Go down

halfwit mamta banherjee Empty halfwit mamta banherjee

Post by Another Brick Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 am

is she for real? she says she had no idea about the hike. yeah right. and i am the prince of kent.

the halfwit stalled FDI in retail and now she is making a great show of how much she cares about the aam aadmi. it is obvious that this was scripted. trivedi would hike the fares, and she would then ask the PM to sack her own minister just so the indians are convinced that she is their messiah.

one wonders why she would do such a thing given that she has 4.5 years still to rule the state of poschimo bongolo. fares should be hiked just to keep up with the inflation, you idiot.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

halfwit mamta banherjee Empty Re: halfwit mamta banherjee

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 am

hey, c'mon. you're now knocking the "essence of democracy". you enemy of the people! you elitist running dog of the one-percenters you!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 am

she is scary. i don't think this sacking was scripted. she is very impetuous and obdurate. she wanted to visit akhilesh yadav's swearing in and at the last moment changed plans. she has made all municipal buildings and road barriers painted blue. she has gone so far as to give a tax incentive to people who paint their houses blue. the way she has had duronto express coloured gives an idea about her quirks.

duronto:

halfwit mamta banherjee Duronto_express_295

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

HK, you are not alone. here - http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mamata-is-economically-illiterate-biocon-chief/239442-7-172.html

Merlot Daruwala wrote:hey, c'mon. you're now knocking the "essence of democracy". you enemy of the people! you elitist running dog of the one-percenters you!

i wish i was one of those 1%. i really do.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Another Brick wrote:HK, you are not alone. here - http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mamata-is-economically-illiterate-biocon-chief/239442-7-172.html

i am glad kiran mazumdar shaw (one of my idols) has been outspoken.

i wish i was one of those 1%. i really do.

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:hey, c'mon. you're now knocking the "essence of democracy". you enemy of the people! you elitist running dog of the one-percenters you!

they have a functioning democrazy in west bengal now?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:she is scary. i don't think this sacking was scripted. she is very impetuous and obdurate. she wanted to visit akhilesh yadav's swearing in and at the last moment changed plans. she has made all municipal buildings and road barriers painted blue. she has gone so far as to give a tax incentive to people who paint their houses blue. the way she has had duronto express coloured gives an idea about her quirks.

duronto:

halfwit mamta banherjee Duronto_express_295

>>>>Seems like this woman is looney tunes.. Good God!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down