Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Don’t be greedy even for a day” - Gyan from Didi Mamta Banerji

Go down

“Don’t be greedy even for a day”  - Gyan from Didi Mamta Banerji Empty “Don’t be greedy even for a day” - Gyan from Didi Mamta Banerji

Post by FluteHolder Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:18 pm

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/dont-be-greedy-even-for-a-day/article5187177.ece?homepage=true

Commenting on the RJD leader Lalu Prasad’s conviction in the fodder scam, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said one should not be greedy even for a single day. “I heard Laluji has been sent to jail, he has been convicted by a CBI court. I tell everybody, don’t be greedy even for a day, because that may ruin your tomorrow.”
Addressing an extended general council meeting of the Trinamool Congress, she said: "If we are satisfied with a diet of rice and fish, or rice and lentils, and by wearing ordinary clothes, we will live happily and peacefully. Life is transient. You will not be there tomorrow. For whom will you leave [your wealth]?” she asked.

( I would have thought, the followers/fans shouted 'me' 'me' for the last question Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down