Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning...

+2
garam_kuta
Bittu
6 posters

Go down

k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning... Empty k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning...

Post by Bittu Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 am

http://www.cookingwithcum.com/

(safe for work)

Bittu

Back to top Go down

k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning... Empty Re: k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning... Empty Re: k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 am

Anyway, this is how I'm kicking off my monday morning. Wearing under t-shirt and pjs. Kids are sent to school. Pandora radio is on, bollywood channel of course. I am cleaning the dishes/kitchen/fam room (laundry folding next). Am actually SCRUBBING the utensils with a metal scrub (ah the satisfaction). In between, I break into a dance, if the song so inspires.

Meanwhile, Anzoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 am

Hey why the rollage. I don't own that site. Just bringing you guys new and unusual content, so how about some appreciation? Very Happy

What happened to I-am-going-drop-sonny-to-the-bus-stop-and-go-straight-to-the-gym?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 am

Bittu wrote:Hey why the rollage. I don't own that site. Just bringing you guys new and unusual content, so how about some appreciation? Very Happy

What happened to I-am-going-drop-sonny-to-the-bus-stop-and-go-straight-to-the-gym?

will go. will go. Didn't sleep well in the night, so was slow this morning. House is a mess too, gotta clean that first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 am

sounds good. awesome warm weather next few days....nice timing!

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am

Tracy Whitney wrote: In between, I break into a dance, if the song so inspires.

Your iphone does video. Let's see it Laughing

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Anyway, this is how I'm kicking off my monday morning. Wearing under t-shirt and pjs. Kids are sent to school. Pandora radio is on, bollywood channel of course. I am cleaning the dishes/kitchen/fam room (laundry folding next). Am actually SCRUBBING the utensils with a metal scrub (ah the satisfaction). In between, I break into a dance, if the song so inspires.

Meanwhile, Anzoy!

hey Trace - having sometime for introspection makes it worthwhile. before you get to reflect on life, cue me in on what should i do - not buy a new one- when i want to get rid of all the crud on the edges of my tawa ; heavy one for dosa/paratha adai and all that.. there is a bit of stuff accrued on the periphery and that makes it smoke too much at the edges- which scrubbing method is the best and what i need to buy..TIA

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Anyway, this is how I'm kicking off my monday morning. Wearing under t-shirt and pjs. Kids are sent to school. Pandora radio is on, bollywood channel of course. I am cleaning the dishes/kitchen/fam room (laundry folding next). Am actually SCRUBBING the utensils with a metal scrub (ah the satisfaction). In between, I break into a dance, if the song so inspires.

Meanwhile, Anzoy!

hey Trace - having sometime for introspection makes it worthwhile. before you get to reflect on life, cue me in on what should i do - not buy a new one- when i want to get rid of all the crud on the edges of my tawa ; heavy one for dosa/paratha adai and all that.. there is a bit of stuff accrued on the periphery and that makes it smoke too much at the edges- which scrubbing method is the best and what i need to buy..TIA

how insulting. are you insinuating that tracy is now an expert on cleaning dishes?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 pm

talking of 'washing away the crud' in this thread, is very appropriate.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 pm

tracy, what's your opinion on donk betting 3/4th pot OOP on two tone board with original raiser on the button while playing deep?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

tracy ,

you could have scrubbed a few more pans instead of taking the time to post here tongue

while u are doing the jig as u do the chores can you think about this a little ?

I need ur advice

there's this guy who works in an office on the floor below mine who seems veryy interested in me .at least 5 times a day he comes to my office pretending to talk to somebody whilst all the time he has an eye on me .

Yesterday he brought me flowers but handed them to another girl who then promptly gave them to me whilst he did the disappearing act .

some of my friends are warning me that he could be gay

what should I do ?

spurn his advances or play along ?

im just about ready to have an affair cheers
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm

chameli wrote:tracy ,

you could have scrubbed a few more pans instead of taking the time to post here tongue

while u are doing the jig as u do the chores can you think about this a little ?

I need ur advice

there's this guy who works in an office on the floor below mine who seems veryy interested in me .at least 5 times a day he comes to my office pretending to talk to somebody whilst all the time he has an eye on me .

Yesterday he brought me flowers but handed them to another girl who then promptly gave them to me whilst he did the disappearing act .

what should I do ?

Gay guy hitting on a tranny. Oohhh.. Scandalous. Tell me more.

k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning... 375
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm

That is one way the gay guy can have the best of both worlds and still play for his team.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Krud Kutter + metal scrub. @ gk

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Krud Kutter + metal scrub. @ gk

that's my girl..thanks tons trace.. will apprise you soon on this.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:tracy, what's your opinion on donk betting 3/4th pot OOP on two tone board with original raiser on the button while playing deep?

Fold?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Meanwhile, Anzoy!

how insulting. are you insinuating that tracy is now an expert on cleaning dishes?

this is precisely the problem with injuns propa..particularly the UC, aristocratic blood sucking swines.. i see no difference in having as much pride in cleaning as in writing codes or doing science or driving cabs..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:tracy, what's your opinion on donk betting 3/4th pot OOP on two tone board with original raiser on the button while playing deep?

Fold?

bet then fold? doesnt sound optimal to me.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

HA ,

lol

a terrific site that's why the blonde is having more fun . she refuses to believe that if one goes at 80mph it takes 1hour to reach ones destination

that really was cool Smile)

now about my predicament

was waiting for Tracy dear to offer counsel ..with no job she has time on her hands now but she must be busy eating , chatting or posting more comments

khair koi problem nahi ..

you look like a nice guy bolo what should I do ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:17 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
chameli wrote:tracy ,

I need ur advice

what should I do ?

Gay guy hitting on a tranny. Oohhh.. Scandalous. Tell me more.

k so here's one way of kicking off your Monday morning... 375

wow..truly genius ..deleting my picture and adding your own.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down