Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu

2 posters

Go down

Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu Empty Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu

Post by indophile Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 pm

http://www.eemaata.com/em/issues/201203/1932.html

I lstned to Suryakumari's version last time almost 20 years ago. Evergreen classic.

A Miss India, a freedom fighter, a singer and dancer, a movie artist, a writer, and on and on. What a person!

indophile

Back to top Go down

Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu Empty Re: Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Wow! thank you. I recollect listening to this in All India Radio while growing up.

Ya..Suryakumari. What a beautiful and talented woman!

Back to top Go down

Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu Empty Re: Nirvaana shatkam sung by Tanguturi Suryakumari - Telugu

Post by Kris Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm

kinnera wrote:Wow! thank you. I recollect listening to this in All India Radio while growing up.

>>> Pics? Hahaha

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 am

Kris wrote:
kinnera wrote:Wow! thank you. I recollect listening to this in All India Radio while growing up.

>>> Pics? Hahaha

Request obliged Smile. She was the first "Miss Madras"

http://www.google.com/search?q=tanguturi+suryakumari&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=syz&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=4c-GT7rAM8Gd8AHfsMSdCA&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1252&bih=610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down