Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection

2 posters

Go down

Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection Empty Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 07, 2012 6:42 pm

I post couple of weeks ago there is something behind Chen defection. Now I have found it. It was stage by Chinese gov. What did it got? They sent a message to other Chinese dissidents not to go to asylum in US enmbassy because US will betray you,

Chen goes to US embassy escaping a guarded house travelin 300 miles.Then volu ntarily gets out. Put in hospital and guarded but was able to make phone called to foreign TV news. He says that US pressured him out of embassy and then abandon him in spite of promises to be with him. This is what China wanted. Scare other dissidents not to go to US embassy.

Chen was collaborator or total dupe. The people who help escape and drive to embassy are China agents. Oppressive govs like China, India infiltrate freedom movements with agents. Dupes like chen fall for it or he is collaborator

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection Empty Re: Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection

Post by Idéfix Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Got it. Awaiting your analysis of Greek election results next.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection Empty Re: Dirty Story behind Chinese Chen defection

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 pm

panini press wrote:Got it. Awaiting your analysis of Greek election results next.

It does not interest me

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down