Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something funny about the Chinese dissident story

5 posters

Go down

Something funny about the Chinese dissident story Empty Something funny about the Chinese dissident story

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

This blind man under 24 hour police guard escapes. Then he goes 300 miles US embassy in Peking. He leaves his family behind. Anyone with two digit IQ would know what happen to family that is why diddidents get the family out first. That is defection fundamental.

His timing. Just before our secretary of state visit. Interesting.

He was all along saying he did not want to leave China but stay and work for rights. Then why go to embassy?

Then just day before Ms. Clinton's visit he leaves. Is he really stupid to think China willl keep promise if he is out of embassy?

Then he after in China hands says he wants asylum. These events dont compute.

Also now in hospital under guard he is able to make phone calles to foreign TV news and US Congress. Unbeleivable.

What is it? Is it something set up by Chinese gov around Ms. Clinton;s visit?

I see something smell foul.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Something funny about the Chinese dissident story Empty Re: Something funny about the Chinese dissident story

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:This blind man under 24 hour police guard escapes. Then he goes 300 miles US embassy in Peking. He leaves his family behind. Anyone with two digit IQ would know what happen to family that is why diddidents get the family out first. That is defection fundamental.

His timing. Just before our secretary of state visit. Interesting.

He was all along saying he did not want to leave China but stay and work for rights. Then why go to embassy?

Then just day before Ms. Clinton's visit he leaves. Is he really stupid to think China willl keep promise if he is out of embassy?

Then he after in China hands says he wants asylum. These events dont compute.

Also now in hospital under guard he is able to make phone calles to foreign TV news and US Congress. Unbeleivable.

What is it? Is it something set up by Chinese gov around Ms. Clinton;s visit?

you mean the secretary of state of the global eelam brotherhood?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Something funny about the Chinese dissident story Empty Re: Something funny about the Chinese dissident story

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm

I for got in my original post. This dissident wants toi fly to US in Ms. Cliunton;s plane. He defects 6 days before her visit. Gets out of embassy 1 day before visit. Then goes public (calls to foreign TV and US Congress) that he wants to defect and fly in Ms. Clinton;s top security plane.

I see something bad.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 pm

It is a really weird story. Perhaps the guy is naive, or there is a lot more to it than meets the eye.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 04, 2012 2:30 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:

i see.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:

It's just drama by China to embarras U.S.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down