Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion

5 posters

Go down

It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion Empty It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion

Post by Idéfix Wed May 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Kidding of course...

Obama Blasts Obama's Evasive Stance On Gay Marriage

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama lashed out at President Barack Obama's seemingly evasive stance on gay marriage Tuesday, calling the head-of-state's cagey position on the issue both "cowardly" and "an example of failed leadership."

Speaking to reporters from the White House East Room, Obama said that he has had enough of the president's endless hedging on same-sex marriage and that, as president of the United States, he can't just sit back and take a passive position on what he called the "most important civil rights issue of our time."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-blasts-obamas-evasive-stance-on-gay-marriage,28146/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion Empty Re: It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion

Post by Obnoxious Wed May 09, 2012 6:49 pm

LOL!!

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion Empty Re: It's not Biden who made Obama come out, it's The Onion

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 pm

DM says Nice @ the user name while twirling his pencil mustache.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 pm

I thot the same until I realized silk == PI at which point my erection died a quick death

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I thot the same until I realized silk == PI at which point my erection died a quick death

unusally perceptible, huh? clap its blue moon day with problems in gravity I bet !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 10, 2012 2:52 pm

if you wanna discuss my erection, you best spout a vagina doublequick, gk. or else, scram

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I thot the same until I realized silk == PI at which point my erection died a quick death

i should have known considering it was an Onion post.
You live and learn.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down