Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur

+3
Merlot Daruwala
Obnoxious
ashdoc
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 am

ha ha!

re: my internet disabling on phone in my post above:

just spoke to my older. i asked: isn't internet access is through mobile towers too? so how does that reveal any additional info.? he said they can force my phone to reveal GPS data through net. oh well, he wins.

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:ha ha!

just spoke to my older. i asked: isn't internet access is through mobile towers too? so how does that reveal any additional info.? he said they can force my phone to reveal GPS data through net. oh well, he wins.
They can do triangulation without data as well. Basically your phone isn't talking to only one tower. In busy urban areas, your phone is in the range of multiple towers. When you put all the towers that your phone is talking to on a map, it is possible to get a fairly accurate read on your location. Perhaps not accurate as a GPS, but I have seen that work to 50 meter accuracy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:ha ha!

If ur phone chipset has inboard gps, your are screwed..you can disable gps from phone but law enforcement has a back door....at least in the US..not sure if desi cops will go to that extent for a minor 95k theft.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
If ur phone chipset has inboard gps, your are screwed..you can disable gps from phone but law enforcement has a back door....at least in the US..not sure if desi cops will go to that extent for a minor 95k theft.
yes, you are right. my older reassured me that it was unlikely that this had been implemented in india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

panini press wrote:They can do triangulation without data as well. Basically your phone isn't talking to only one tower. In busy urban areas, your phone is in the range of multiple towers. When you put all the towers that your phone is talking to on a map, it is possible to get a fairly accurate read on your location. Perhaps not accurate as a GPS, but I have seen that work to 50 meter accuracy.
wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:They can do triangulation without data as well. Basically your phone isn't talking to only one tower. In busy urban areas, your phone is in the range of multiple towers. When you put all the towers that your phone is talking to on a map, it is possible to get a fairly accurate read on your location. Perhaps not accurate as a GPS, but I have seen that work to 50 meter accuracy.
wow!
You can check this out for yourself on an Android phone in a dense urban area. Disable GPS on your phone, open up Google Maps and try to find your location -- without using GPS. The location you get will be accurate to within a few dozen meters.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:04 pm

best dialogue: aand chahe jitna bada ho jaaye, laad ke niche hee rehta hai

(translation courtsey my mamaji)
no matter how big the balls might get, they always remain under the penis

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

i think this has to be the MOST interesting thread on such and i didn't know of its existence until after watchin GOW part 1 and looked to see if anyone had said anything here!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 am

this has to be the most interesting and thrilling thread on such and i didn't know of its existence until i went looking to see if anyone has said anything about GoW here. i hope huzzy's absence from such is deliberate and not due to the grave possibilities he was portending on this thread.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this has to be the most interesting and thrilling thread on such and i didn't know of its existence until i went looking to see if anyone has said anything about GoW here.  i hope huzzy's absence from such is deliberate and not due to the grave possibilities he was portending on this thread.

No he got bored of the thambiness across the board and nothing interesting happening in terms of food and music, I been told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this has to be the most interesting and thrilling thread on such and i didn't know of its existence until i went looking to see if anyone has said anything about GoW here.  i hope huzzy's absence from such is deliberate and not due to the grave possibilities he was portending on this thread.

No he got bored of the thambiness across the board and nothing interesting happening in terms of food and music, I been told.
yes, you are right.

just heard this in the car today while travelling to meet mamata banerjee. very interesting music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL4gIDtrnvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:13 pm

max i love you because you loved GOW. i too think it is the best hindi movie I have seen so far. part 2 is all balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:39 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

yes, you are right.

just heard this in the car today while travelling to meet mamata banerjee. very interesting music!

yeah i had posted this earlier. There is also a prank call about ye duniya pittal di (a punju woman jealous of her SIL)... had it on my whatsapp, can't find it now.

such.forumotion.com/t24995-yeh-duniya-pittal-di

PS: what about mamata banerjee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

yes, you are right.

yeah i had posted this earlier. There is also a prank call about ye duniya pittal di (a punju woman jealous of her SIL)... had it on my whatsapp, can't find it now.

ooooooo. it's quite a dated music video. my apologies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:58 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

yes, you are right.

i had added a PS to my post. you meet didi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:59 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

yes, you are right.

yes. she let me take a photo of hers too.

Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur - Page 2 81113110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:56 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
yes, you are right.

yes. she let me take a photo of hers too.

Ashdoc's movie review---Gangs of Wasseypur - Page 2 81113110

omg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2