Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of those mornings

Go down

One of those mornings Empty One of those mornings

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 am

Slept at 2:00 am, working.. woke up at 5:00 am, to work more.. finally made a dash to work, had to drop daughter.. after dropping her, and halfway to the train station, realized that I have forgotten the phone..

Came back. Parked the car outside the driveway so that I don't have to reverse again. Came running in, looked for it in the bedroom, didn't find it. Ran out to the car to check if it was in my purse and I didn't see it before.

Nopes. It wasn't there. Came back again with the purse, looked both the floors, finally found it somewhere in the layers on my bed... ran out again to the car, BAM.. forgot the keys this time.

Finall had e'thing. Did manage to doze in the train.. Just before getting out in NY, I was talking on the phone. When done, I began to put the phone in my jacket's pocket, didn't find it.

WTH? I am sure this jacket had pockets.. darn it.. Wait, did I put the jacket inside out? No, it can't be, how would I button it up then? It has no zipper, just buttons.

Anyway, put the phone in the bag. Ran to my building. Got in the elevator with 2-3 people. Looked down at the jacket again...

Saw the TAG outside... OMG... Took out the jacket furiously, and held it in my hands.

I really really need to sleep today, or else I am gonna drop somewhere and won't realize it.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Thu May 19, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

One of those mornings Empty Re: One of those mornings

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 am

HA, am at work, I only see a big blank. What song is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:HA, am at work, I only see a big blank. What song is that?
One of these mornings..
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down