Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"We will never the elite, smart people on our side"

+2
Hellsangel
Idéfix
6 posters

Go down

"We will never the elite, smart people on our side" Empty "We will never the elite, smart people on our side"

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 pm

This from the man who came closest to beating Romney for the GOP nomination. Rick Santorum is right. Smart people see through the nonsense his side peddles!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/15/rick-santorum-smart-people-conservative?newsfeed=true
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

"We will never the elite, smart people on our side" Empty Re: "We will never the elite, smart people on our side"

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Hence the term smart-ass!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

"We will never the elite, smart people on our side" Empty Re: "We will never the elite, smart people on our side"

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Hence the term smart-ass!
Are you calling Santorum a smart-ass? He has enough trouble with "ass" already.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:52 pm

The smart-asses are not conservative.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 pm

I guess Santorum will have to make do with being a not-smart ass, then.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 pm

That was funny..but, while I disagree with many of his positions, I like
Mr. Santorum and his wife..they are honest for the most part, believe in some things! Think he would have been a better Republican candidate/VP for the "base"..

Now this is rather strange..

For the wonky wizard- Ryan is supposed to be, when it comes to Budgets..this stands out as not so smart/politically savvy!

Ryan on why Romney won’t reveal specifics on tax reform plan

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ryan-why-romney-won-t-reveal-specifics-tax-153637553--election.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Maria S wrote:That was funny..but, while I disagree with many of his positions, I like
Mr. Santorum and his wife..
they are honest for the most part, believe in some things! Think he would have been a better Republican candidate/VP for the "base"..

For the wonky wizard- Ryan is supposed to be, when it comes to Budgets..this stands out as not so smart/politically savvy!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ryan-why-romney-won-t-reveal-specifics-tax-153637553--election.html

Let us make it simple....and the list super short:

Who do you DON'T like?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Maria S wrote:That was funny..but, while I disagree with many of his positions, I like
Mr. Santorum and his wife..they are honest for the most part, believe in some things! Think he would have been a better Republican candidate/VP for the "base"..

We won't tell you what we want to do because we are afraid you won't like it. Trust us and elect us, and then we will do what we want to do. It will be enjoyable, believe us! For us, at any rate.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Who do you DON'T like?

my guess.

if you are good looking and a democrat she'll like you.
if you are ugly and a democrat she'll like you.
if you are good looking and a republican she'll like you.
if you are ugly and a republican, she'll like you as long as long as you don't hassle her about her writing style and don't point out her sometimes inconsistent stands.
if you look like elephant man, constantly hassle her about various sundry things, there is a slight possibility she may not like you regardless of party affiliation.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Who do you DON'T like?

So the Saamiyar is getting a smart and sarcastic with me! Well..I still like you:)

*Thought you were smart enough to know..what I don't say matters too..in other words if I like someone- you will know it right away..with words like "I like" (that would be a big hint!)..if not, it would be silence, no l-i-k-e.

May be, it has something to do with who we are..based on our influences for the most part (esp. family, faith and professional) and life experiences too.
You turned out the way you are, and I did..the way I am!

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Maria S wrote:

Who do you DON'T like?

So the Saamiyar is getting a smart and sarcastic with me! Well..I still like you:)

*Thought you were smart enough to know..what I don't say matters too..in other words if I like someone- you will know it right away..with words like "I like" (that would be a big hint!)..if not, it would be silence, no l-i-k-e.

May be, it has something to do with who we are..based on our influences for the most part (esp. family, faith and professional) and life experiences too.
You turned out the way you are, and I did..the way I am!

So should it be interpreted as saying that you dislike

Rashmun, BW, Rev. Jeremiah Iyer, etc..

Remember that hints don't work on people with DDiq, and being explicit is the only way.

Narayana Narayana...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

what does it mean to "never the elite?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what goes it mean to "never the elite?"
Hahaha. One can count on you to often make typos when pointing out others' mistakes! This is what makes you mildly entertaining.

PS: If you are wondering what it means, just click on the link.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:30 pm

panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what goes it mean to "never the elite?"
Hahaha. One can count on you to often make typos when pointing out others' mistakes! This is what makes you mildly entertaining.

PS: If you are wondering what it means, just click on the link.

You caught it a bit late. He figured out how to edit his posts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Goodness Saamiyar!

This much drama and fuss with trying to start something unnecessary from you, and the Prof and his imagination running wild with elephant man and all enjoying himself writing a scathing and brilliant analysis about my like-life (!)...all because I posted in a political thread started by Carvaka (who I like, and I like most of his political positions too!) that I like Rick Santorum in wife, they seem more honest, although I disagree with their ideological/political positions!

Nice Saamiyar, I take back that like for you:)

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down