Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu Empty Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:36 pm

..bcz Saif did not convert to Hinduism before marrying Kareena....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu Empty Re: Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Looks like we'll be entertained for the next couple of weeks by monomaniac discourses on the topic.

I bet our extremely brilliant suckular CH scholars strongly agree with the mullahs.

I haven't seen Rashmun on the CH lately.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu Empty Re: Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like we'll be entertained for the next couple of weeks by monomaniac discourses on the topic.

I bet our extremely brilliant suckular CH scholars strongly agree with the mullahs.

I haven't seen Rashmun on the CH lately.

i have been busy posting on http://sulekha.forumotion.com
the posts on Indian philosophy could, in particular, be of interest to you.
sandilya, please consider registering and posting on http://sulekha.forumotion.com
it would encourage Seva to also join us and who knows 'Brhaspati' may also join us
at some point of time. We can have some great discussions on Indian philosophy
without being subjected to annoying interjections by those who have not bothered
to study the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Kareena attended Saif’s first wedding when she was just 10
when sweet little Kareena attended Saif’s first wedding and wished him 22 years back, he caressed Kareena and said, ‘THANK YOU BETA.’

http://post.jagran.com/kareena-attended-saifs-first-wedding-when-she-was-just10-1350460785

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

nevada wrote:Kareena attended Saif’s first wedding when she was just 10
when sweet little Kareena attended Saif’s first wedding and wished him 22 years back, he caressed Kareena and said, ‘THANK YOU BETA.’

http://post.jagran.com/kareena-attended-saifs-first-wedding-when-she-was-just10-1350460785

Interesting. Dr. PBUH probably said the same at the wedding of Ayesha to his son!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
nevada wrote:Kareena attended Saif’s first wedding when she was just 10

Interesting. Dr. PBUH probably said the same at the wedding of Ayesha to his son!

My exact thoughts.

I bet we will learn soon that kareena, after all assumed a iSalamic name and had a Nikah with Saifullah. There could be no other alternative.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 am

If they have children out of this wedlock they will be 100% christian. In any case this marriage will not survive and Kareena will move out with the kids if any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:11 am

Saif-Kareena marriage is anti-hindu 66568_457635440946004_1967553032_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 am

lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 am

he looks like a female and she looks like a male. perfect match!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 am

Impedimenta wrote:he looks like a female and she looks like a male. perfect match!

Exactemente!

I have no clue when the Naarthies go "gaga" over Kareena - of course, she does look like the "Lady" to some extent.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 am

Impedimenta wrote:he looks like a female and she looks like a male. perfect match!

such a pot stirrer that you are - calling celebrity role-model NI men effeminate and the NI women SM - having said that there i wonder there may be some truth in the first half

also tru we haven't had a NI-SIfest for awhile by now

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
also tru we haven't had a NI-SIfest for awhile by now

Believe me, I am trying.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down