Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First move...

+4
Merlot Daruwala
Vakavaka Pakapaka
southindian
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Go down

First move... Empty First move...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:17 pm

and i'm sure this thing has been debated to death but so is akbar beerbal and nizam's story....so..

what kind of women guys like? the kind that waits for them to initiate or the ones who make the first move...like call first or plan dates..that kinda thing. i know women like to be chased and usually wait for guys to make the first move. but what about guys?

do guys like being wooed ?

if you dont like my thread then we can also guess if akbar liked beign chaased by women and what about shahjahan and others Wink

lets hear it from modern CHers

Back to top Go down

First move... Empty Re: First move...

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm

do women like wood?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Forget about who chases the other today. Rana Pratap had 14 Ranis and I'm sure more than one rani chased Rana Pratap each day for her needs. Chunmun is just jealous of Rana Pratap, showing in Chunmun's newly cultivated gay tendencies.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:15 pm

southindian wrote:Forget about who chases the other today. Rana Pratap had 14 Ranis and I'm sure more than one rani chased Rana Pratap each day for her needs. Chunmun is just jealous of Rana Pratap, showing in Chunmun's newly cultivated gay tendencies.

Chased like that, Rana would have been dead in no time. Realistically speaking, the Ranis probably did what Nizam's concubines had done (all in the interest of keeping Rana alive)!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:Forget about who chases the other today. Rana Pratap had 14 Ranis and I'm sure more than one rani chased Rana Pratap each day for her needs. Chunmun is just jealous of Rana Pratap, showing in Chunmun's newly cultivated gay tendencies.

Chased like that, Rana would have been dead in no time. Realistically speaking, the Ranis probably did what Nizam's concubines had done (all in the interest of keeping Rana alive)!

How do you know? His Ranis were not coming onto him all in one day and am sure Rana Pratap had a share/day spreadsheet for a calendar month, including moratorium days for each. Pretty easy for a Rana Pratap.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm

seven wrote:and i'm sure this thing has been debated to death but so is akbar beerbal and nizam's story....so..

what kind of women guys like? the kind that waits for them to initiate or the ones who make the first move...like call first or plan dates..that kinda thing. i know women like to be chased and usually wait for guys to make the first move. but what about guys?

if you dont like my thread then we can also guess if akbar liked beign chaased by women and what about shahjahan and others Wink

Shaven, you shouldn't be asking these blip-blop-blah koschens on Unkilsr'us. But since you did, and since I'm idle for another few mins, let me answer. Everyone - male or female or unknown - likes being wooed. Even if a woman can't bring herself to make the first move, she can help a lot by signaling to the man whether or not she'd appreciate that first move. It is the fear of rejection that holds back most people. Hope this helps.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 pm

seven wrote:

what do you mean by modern? in the context of physics for example, anything post-newtonian is usually referred to as modern. are you using it in this sense?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:do women like wood?

why don't you start your own thread and ask :-|

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:08 am

and some of the ranis probably turned lesbians and chased each other instead ...its possible...people were very rasik in those days...did crazy things too i'm sure (all undocumented Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:09 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

and what was that? got themselves male concubines or sth ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
seven wrote:and i'm sure this thing has been debated to death but so is akbar beerbal and nizam's story....so..

Shaven, you shouldn't be asking these blip-blop-blah koschens on Unkilsr'us. But since you did, and since I'm idle for another few mins, let me answer. Everyone - male or female or unknown - likes being wooed. Even if a woman can't bring herself to make the first move, she can help a lot by signaling to the man whether or not she'd appreciate that first move. It is the fear of rejection that holds back most people. Hope this helps.

I knew that. I was posting to see how many of you know that. If you don't want to encourage bbb kochens, you shouldn't have answered this one. But since you did I'll ask you another koschen...

or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
seven wrote:

what do you mean by modern? in the context of physics for example, anything post-newtonian is usually referred to as modern. are you using it in this sense?

i wanted to use the word hipster instead. but modern was closer to what i meant. the kind that believes it's only fair that women split the bill on first date...but...

Sure! we can go by " in the context of physics for example, anything post-newtonian is usually referred to as modern. are you using it in this sense?" this sense too.

now you'll have to tell me pre and post newtonian views both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 am

seven wrote:do guys like being wooed ?
i was watching heroine yesterday (headache film). kareena looked 'arrible. often her face reminded me of randhir kapoor and i kept forgetting if she's man or woman. but i couldn't stop myself from thinking what it'd be like kissing randhir kapoor's face. eek! so much for wooing or being wooed. thanks but no thanks. ye sab pyar vyar kuch nahi bas ek gehra nasha hai. nasha utar jaye to hosh thikane aa jayen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
seven wrote:do guys like being wooed ?
i was watching heroine yesterday (headache film). kareena looked 'arrible. often her face reminded me of randhir kapoor and i kept forgetting if she's man or woman. but i couldn't stop myself from thinking what it'd be like kissing randhir kapoor's face. eek! so much for wooing or being wooed. thanks but no thanks. ye sab pyar vyar kuch nahi bas ek gehra nasha hai. nasha utar jaye to hosh thikane aa jayen.

very funny...she looks gorgeous. randhir kapoor was sindhi (no but ppl called him that or sth? for obvious reasons)

i think that's the problem with women pursuing men. they'll never know if he's really interested and likes them or she's just convenient. like bebo was never sure if arjun rampal truly wanted to be with her. and pyar vyar ki baat abhi humne nahi ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 am

seven wrote:randhir kapoor was sindhi
speaking of sindhis, i was once truly smitten by one sindhi woman. kya naam that uska...haan! benazir bhutto! but she was half iranian, isn't it? but sindhis are also semi iranian anyways.

like bebo was never sure if arjun rampal truly wanted to be with her.
true. actually madur bhandarkar is pagal. maybe homosex too. making useless women-centric films like heroine and fashion.

and pyar vyar ki baat abhi humne nahi ki
oh, abhi break ke baad picture baaki hai?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 am

It was well established sometime back that Rashmunullah was gay and there were threads on his gayness. Just dig up the threads where everyone discussed his gayness (not just tendencies as you think), and how ppl accepted his open acknowledgement.

So, I don't approve of you making fun of something that Rashmunullah openly and bravely acknowledged

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:30 am

Traditional when it comes to first move, he makes it, and first date, he pays. After that, it's an open an equal field. She can ask him out and split/pick the bills. That's me. If you wanna meet more often and do more stuff, you can't empty out the guy's pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:00 am

Hello Babe!

Long time, how are you?

Don't think gender matters at all..a man or woman should make the first move..if they are really interested and see if the feelings are mutual. After that "mutual wooing/seducing" is important to keep it interesting..and does not have to ever end!

Of course, not too many people like aggressive-in your face wooing and prefer more gentle, but obvious ways:)

Thought about this song..by Trisha Yearwood with a nice blue print (literal) approach!

Back to the most popular topic in this forum..from what I know (and guessing- like everyone does!)when it comes to the Moghuls, Nur Jahan (Mehr-un-Nisaa) who was married..tried to seduce Jahangir in subtle ways and seemed to have cast a spell on him..and all potential wives/wives were wooing, cooing and seducing too..heym it's always a competitive world of wives!

As for Babar (I call him Babar), he was perhaps more like Michael Jackson - when it comes to love for boys (not a true homosexual) it was more like an escape and platonic when he was high(!)..just liked their company a little too much..than a Sandusky- who did what he did, based on the obvious.

But, who really knows?

take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:38 am

Maria S wrote:
As for Babar (I call him Babar), he was perhaps more like Michael Jackson - when it comes to love for boys

babur composed and performed the top40 song of his day: "beat it, beat it, doesnt matter if it's young or old, if it's an erect stick, just beat it,..just beat that stick"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 am

Could be!Smile

He seems like a conflicted soul..from Wiki..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babur

Excerpt:

His passions could be equally strong. In his first marriage he was "bashful" towards ʿĀʾisha Ṣultān Begum, later losing his affection for her.[20] Babur also had a great passion to kill people, cut heads of people and create pillars out of cut head. He claimed to have created several such pillars in his autobiography.[21]

Though religion had a central place in his life, Babur also approvingly quoted a line of poetry by one of his contemporaries: "I am drunk, officer. Punish me when I am sober". He quit drinking alcohol before the Battle of Khanwa, only two years before his death for health reasons, and demanded that his court do the same. But he did not stop chewing narcotic preparations, and did not lose his sense of irony. He wrote, "Everyone regrets drinking and swears an oath (of abstinence); I swore the oath and regret that."

So he perhaps wrote some version of "Man in the Mirror" too..not sure what kind of mirrors he was looking at:D
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Maria S wrote:Hello Babe!

Long time, how are you?

Don't think gender matters at all..a man or woman should make the first move..if they are really interested and see if the feelings are mutual. After that "mutual wooing/seducing" is important to keep it interesting..and does not have to ever end!

Of course, not too many people like aggressive-in your face wooing and prefer more gentle, but obvious ways:)

Thought about this song..by Trisha Yearwood with a nice blue print (literal) approach!

Back to the most popular topic in this forum..from what I know (and guessing- like everyone does!)when it comes to the Moghuls, Nur Jahan (Mehr-un-Nisaa) who was married..tried to seduce Jahangir in subtle ways and seemed to have cast a spell on him..and all potential wives/wives were wooing, cooing and seducing too..heym it's always a competitive world of wives!

As for Babar (I call him Babar), he was perhaps more like Michael Jackson - when it comes to love for boys (not a true homosexual) it was more like an escape and platonic when he was high(!)..just liked their company a little too much..than a Sandusky- who did what he did, based on the obvious.

But, who really knows?

take care.

hello maria,

i'm well ty. i'm with you on this. anyone can make the first move. as long as they both like each other. but i dont liek it when women pursue and guys reject. but its ok if guys chase and women refuse. smhow thats not very bad imo. guys' are used to that and so can better handle the rejection. so thats why they should be the ones making the first move. and we can make first move when we feel like it and also bcz it can be fun smtimes.

so i know it may seem unfair to guys. but thats how it is. anyone can make the first move but it's their job to initiate and if we are doing it, its like volunteers. its not our job or anything.

perfect.

have a wonderful day maria < > (hint: those are my arms Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Traditional when it comes to first move, he makes it, and first date, he pays. After that, it's an open an equal field. She can ask him out and split/pick the bills. That's me. If you wanna meet more often and do more stuff, you can't empty out the guy's pockets.

first date and you expect him to pay? then you'll be obligated to go out with him the second time. what if you dont liek him? its better if both split the first time and then i donno...whoever picks the place, pays? sth like that or they can keep spliting till they go steady and then guy can pay. they like to. so then they can be allowed to pay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:36 pm

no.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down