Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

announcement

+6
garam_kuta
southindian
Merlot Daruwala
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

announcement Empty announcement

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 am

my YM friendship with bw is off. it went exactly the queen bee way though it took longer. i sent her bittuesque offlines. she ignored me. i deleted her. she then surprisingly renewed contact with a few pleasant words and accepted my friend request. then she started playing mind games by ignoring my offlines yet again (offlines like hi, good morning...). i stepped into chat today to see what she was up to. she said, "hi HK" and fell silent when i said, "what's up?" i left chat feeling even more confused. i just sent her a YM note that i was deleting her for good. i am making this announcement because i often refer to her in my posts. so i feel the forum should also know this.

nats.: i had deleted you too in YM. i then sent you a friend request that you haven't accepted yet. don't bother accepting it. i don't want to be on YM anymore.

Back to top Go down

announcement Empty Re: announcement

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 am

Oh. Been a while since I logged into ym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: i sent her bittuesque offlines.

What does that mean?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

What does that mean?

forget it. let bygones be bygones etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 pm

just checked. i only have friend request from some Katherine Zeisler. Not you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: i am making this announcement because i often refer to her in my posts. so i feel the forum should also know this.

Why should anyone need to know this? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:just checked. i only have friend request from some Katherine Zeisler. Not you!
i deleted the pending request after the post above. maybe that is why the add request disappeared at your end.
kinnera wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote: i am making this announcement because i often refer to her in my posts. so i feel the forum should also know this.

Why should anyone need to know this? scratch
yaar kinnu, unlike you, i don't like to vanish from forums without ascribing a reason you see. call me a fool but i do not consider online forums utterly "useless." this episode is one of the reasons, among a few, why i am stepping away.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

What does that mean?
you can ask her in chat. i am too sick of it to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 pm

i am very sad over this incident. though i should be happy i terminated the friendship, i am sad i am having to say that i am happy. i enjoyed the last one year or so of camaraderie. it was the fuel for many of my posts here -- be they on food, family or sheer flippancy. oh well, life moves on. i am also sad it did not end on a pleasant note (which it was ending on a few days ago but...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:00 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:my YM friendship with bw is off. it went exactly the queen bee way though it took longer. i sent her bittuesque offlines. she ignored me. i deleted her. she then surprisingly renewed contact with a few pleasant words and accepted my friend request. then she started playing mind games by ignoring my offlines yet again (offlines like hi, good morning...). i stepped into chat today to see what she was up to. she said, "hi HK" and fell silent when i said, "what's up?" i left chat feeling even more confused. i just sent her a YM note that i was deleting her for good. i am making this announcement because i often refer to her in my posts. so i feel the forum should also know this.

nats.: i had deleted you too in YM. i then sent you a friend request that you haven't accepted yet. don't bother accepting it. i don't want to be on YM anymore.

I dont know if BW is similar to Queen Pee, but you certainly sound like TS.

You make unwarranted Bittuesque comments to someone who does not like and does not appreciate. And you are complaining about her behavior and on her refusal to respond to you?

And, worse you are publicizing your PVT interaction justifying by your previous posts on her - very very Rashmunullahisque.

I think you are in e-love with BW, followed a Bittuisque strategy, and when it backfired you are distraught.

there is a saying.... Don't kiss and tell if you want to be respected..and remember you can never force someone to like you.

wait...no one said it...I just said it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:my YM friendship with bw is off. it went exactly the queen bee way though it took longer. i sent her bittuesque offlines. she ignored me. i deleted her. she then surprisingly renewed contact with a few pleasant words and accepted my friend request. then she started playing mind games by ignoring my offlines yet again (offlines like hi, good morning...). i stepped into chat today to see what she was up to. she said, "hi HK" and fell silent when i said, "what's up?" i left chat feeling even more confused. i just sent her a YM note that i was deleting her for good. i am making this announcement because i often refer to her in my posts. so i feel the forum should also know this.

I dont know if BW is similar to Queen Pee, but you certainly sound like TS.

You make unwarranted Bittuesque comments to someone who does not like and does not appreciate. And you are complaining about her behavior and on her refusal to respond to you?

And, worse you are publicizing your PVT interaction justifying by your previous posts on her - very very Uppiliullahesque.

I think you are in e-love with BW, followed a Bittuisque strategy, and when it backfired you are distraught.

there is a saying.... Don't kiss and tell if you want to be respected..and remember you can never force someone to like you.

wait...no one said it...I just said it.

Samiyaar you don't know everything that happened and are busy shooting your mouth off. Why don't you just shut up and mind your own business and let HK and BW sort it out amongst themselves?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:19 am

Rashmun wrote:

Samiyaar you don't know everything that happened and are busy shooting your mouth off. Why don't you just shut up and mind your own business and let HK and BW sort it out amongst themselves?

News for you...

I KNOW EVERYTHING.... cyclops

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 am

it might be the case. i am, to be honest, very disturbed by the episode. more so because i ended it with unpleasantness. the anger has abated but dissatisfaction has taken its place. i was away in a meeting all morning and will be gone again but i kept thinking of her. i even discussed the episode with my wife and everyone has a different take on it. i am unable to understand why i am distraught -- maybe it will take time. but i know one thing. i am not happy bashing her in public and private and then leaving. my heart will not allow that i feel. e-people are real. kisna kya kaha, kisne kya samjha...it is all very confusing. we know little about each other but are quick to judge. this is not the first time i have ended an e-friendship with a woman. i have done it or have been dumped several times in the past and each time i have suffered. so i want to apologize for prejudging in parting. once when i wanted to cook paniyarams in muffin cups, she instantly sent me a YM message, "hey, don't do that, respect food i say." my heart tells me to respect the woman as i part. human beings deserve respect. and she is not any human being. she is special, or as i once called her, precious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:49 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:You make unwarranted Bittuesque comments to someone who does not like and does not appreciate. And you are complaining about her behavior and on her refusal to respond to you?
no, bittuesque comments were not the reason. only a fool like QB would take bittuesque comments from me to mean that i intended to cheat my wife and have e-sexy time with the other person (my first post in this thread is clouded with anger). bw is not a fool. she was NOT incensed by my bittueque comments. after ignoring my bittueque comments for a few days, she resumed contact but was incensed when she found out that i had deleted her (and i found her anger thoroughly amusing). she refused to accept my friend request when i resent it. i sent her more bittuesque comments in anger and she said she was deleting me. i immediately sent her a polite farewell note through such. i was confident that she would not respond. but she did the next day and said that she was glad to add me back. i immediately sent her a friend request, she accepted it and we chatted that day. but she went back to ignoring me over the next few days till i deleted her yet again yesterday. oh how i wish we could be friends again. i really miss her. she never enquired about my sil's well being. yet i miss her. the heart is blind. i will stop blabbering only after i have returned to my senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 am

i am too close to the incident to analyze it objectively. it is death of a friendship wrought entirely by me. i do not know why i wanted it to end but i will learn in time. as i move away and retreat into silence, things will fall into place. if she wishes to know if i loved her, then the answer has to be yes. the aftermath is proof to me that yes i did love her. since i have been called a ts, let me live up to it and apologize too. all insinuations i make above about bw are merely my side of the story. the reality might be different. i have been honest in expressing the feelings the incident has evoked in me -- a rare quality to find in a person. any comment that i have made about her character or nature is just that --- mere speculation on my part and to be taken with a pinch of salt. let these posts not be deleted on any member's requests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i am too close to the incident to analyze it objectively. it is death of a friendship wrought entirely by me. i do not know why i wanted it to end but i will learn in time. as i move away and retreat into silence, things will fall into place. if she wishes to know if i loved her, then the answer has to be yes. the aftermath is proof to me that yes i did love her. since i have been called a ts, let me live up to it and apologize too. all insinuations i make above about bw are merely my side of the story. the reality might be different. i have been honest in expressing the feelings the incident has evoked in me -- a rare quality to find in a person. any comment that i have made about her character or nature is just that --- mere speculation on my part and to be taken with a pinch of salt. let these posts not be deleted on any member's requests.

What is there to fight with e-friends. Ppl just lose interest and they slowly fade away. I still have "Leah" of Sulekha on my IM although I have not spoken to her for 6 years now.

Just to rub it in, I wished my very first Pal on my IM a Happy B'day today. She has been on my IM for 13 years (and she is still only 37 - there, another mid30s woman).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i am too close to the incident to analyze it objectively. it is death of a friendship wrought entirely by me. i do not know why i wanted it to end but i will learn in time. as i move away and retreat into silence, things will fall into place. if she wishes to know if i loved her, then the answer has to be yes. the aftermath is proof to me that yes i did love her. since i have been called a ts, let me live up to it and apologize too. all insinuations i make above about bw are merely my side of the story. the reality might be different. i have been honest in expressing the feelings the incident has evoked in me -- a rare quality to find in a person. any comment that i have made about her character or nature is just that --- mere speculation on my part and to be taken with a pinch of salt. let these posts not be deleted on any member's requests.

What is there to fight with e-friends. [b]Ppl just lose interest and they slowly fade away.[/b]

>>>>Two ships passing in the night.
It was never meant to be.
They will always have -err!- Chat.
Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 am

Kris wrote:

What is there to fight with e-friends. [b]Ppl just lose interest and they slowly fade away.[/b]

>>>>Two ships passing in the night.
It was never meant to be.
They will always have -err!- Chat.
Smile

>>>>>>Wait, this sounds serious reading some of the other posts. Didn't realize that before..Sorry

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 am

[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar"]

What is there to fight with e-friends. Ppl just lose interest and they slowly fade away. /quote]
Awesome! I have suddenly understood what happened. I'm on Ph right now. I'll make a more detailed and more confessional post once I get home. My venting here was a success. It is helping me resolve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:59 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:My venting here was a success. It is helping me resolve it.

Good for you Hoozay, but I hope you realize you have embarrassed BW thoroughly by publicizing your private conversations and tiffs. You could have vented in a personal journal and achieved the same resolution. This is very inconsiderate.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:My venting here was a success. It is helping me resolve it.

Good for you Hoozay, but I hope you realize you have embarrassed BW thoroughly by publicizing your private conversations and tiffs. You could have vented in a personal journal and achieved the same resolution. This is very inconsiderate.
hmmm. that was not my intention. my latter posts were an attempt to exonerate her and shift the burden of craziness to me (and i was going to do a bit more of that). clearly i did not succeed. i think anything more i now say to try salvage the situation will be read as being more inconsiderate to her. i think it is best at this stage to walk away from this thread at the top speed of 10 kms per hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote: I hope you realize you have embarrassed BW thoroughly by publicizing your private conversations and tiffs...This is very inconsiderate.
speaking of inconsiderate, i have made posts here of our private conversation on her request, which you have probably read, and then deleted them on her request. please do not think i had posted them "inconsiderately" and deleted on her request.

as for getting embarrassed by what i have posted above, what is so embarrassing about it? i have not shared a lurid chat transcript we exchanged (not that we ever did). i have only professed MY love for her and nowhere have i insinuated that she loved me (let me be blunt). "love," in any case, i use with a very loose definition and i use it excessively. i have also cheerfully surrendered to being called a TS. who is the one who should be feeling embarrassed here? to you: grow up. to her if she is feeling embarrassed: grow up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:24 am

Dil pe mat le yaar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 am

kya karun nats. i am a ts na. i was in love, can't you see? ab devdas to banna hi padega.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 am

Arre. Kabhi you say 'love loosely', kabhi you say 'in love'. Nakki karo what u have/had. Regarding TS, not gonna believe you unless you write a tere liye dedication. And pliss to keep it original. Not to worry about translations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 am

HK, what about Anuradha? Were you in love with her?
I thought the posts the two of you exchanged on Sulekha were classic, and she is one of the posters i miss to this day.

----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am

Hujju, if your friendship is meant to be, u guys will be friends again (and fright again, be freinds again.....the cycle continues). If not, you get angry, hurt, indifferent and then forget abt it and move on.

But, it's never a good idea to wash your linen in public. Whatever happened is between you and bw in private. Deal with it in private. By dragging the issue publicly, you must've embarrassed the poor woman. Not at all fair to her. Glad you are trying to make amends to that now.

Taking breaks is actually good. It helps you to calm down, reassess the situation, do some introspection, see the other person's point of view, etc. You didn't do that, but vented your frustration here.

Final thought: women in SuCh are so fine. It's the men who are such wackos. grrr!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:Arre. Kabhi you say 'love loosely', kabhi you say 'in love'. Nakki karo what u have/had. Regarding TS, not gonna believe you unless you write a tere liye dedication. And pliss to keep it original. Not to worry about translations.
tere liye...

nakko chaiye apun ko ye zindagi jisme ghut ghut ke marna likha ho. chalao teer, cheer to jigar, vagera vagera

-------------------

but seriously, i use "love" with a very loose definition. what happened between us was pure friendship and not love as commonly thought. it is sad that the friendship is over. i rued it today -- i was angry, then dissatisfied, then i became normal. i terminated it because i cannot stand discourteous behaviour. she had been very discourteous with me. i had not expected this from a friend. i was offended. but as uppili says, i am probably not aware of how e-friendship evolves. i have not YMd that much. i have no friends (will you still accept my friend request?). whereas, she has a zillion YM friends as does uppili. they are used to the YM e-friends style. i am a novice to the style and read too much into small gestures. in my next life i will learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 am

kinnera wrote:Hujju, if your friendship is meant to be, u guys will be friends again (and fright again, be freinds again.....the cycle continues)
i really hope so.

But, it's never a good idea to wash your linen in public. Whatever happened is between you and bw in private. Deal with it in private.
we all have different ways of coping. strong people resort to silence. i am not a strong guy kinns. i have to cope in my own way -- it would be cruel to deny me that. if your getting embarrassed is a collateral, i cannot help it. i need to survive too.

Final thought: women in SuCh are so fine. It's the men who are such wackos. grrr!!!
shut up.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 am

Rashmun wrote:HK, what about Anuradha? Were you in love with her?
I thought the posts the two of you exchanged on Sulekha were classic, and she is one of the posters i miss to this day.

----
no i was not. but i suffered. i suffered the public humiliation she meted out to me. i suffered one day. she had done a QB on me -- she publicly told me to stop flirting. i felt humiliated because she was telling me this after our pages and pages of playful flirting for the audience's pleasure!

edit. with anuradha too i vented out. but you guys did not see it in CH. i vented to sangeeta kshettry in the editors' email circle. i was stronger then.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:

What does that mean?

Smile

The vulnerable women get picked. Always.

There was one wretched Bittu already moving with this group. The second one joined the first.

Maybe its the middle age thing, after kids go to college.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:HK, what about Anuradha? Were you in love with her?

----
no i was not. but i suffered. i suffered the public humiliation she meted out to me. i suffered one day. she had done a QB on me -- she publicly told me to stop flirting. i felt humiliated because she was telling me this after our pages and pages of playful flirting for the audience's pleasure!

edit. with anuradha too i vented out. but you guys did not see it in CH. i vented to sangeeta kshettry in the editors' email circle. i was stronger then.

the german writer Goethe (famous for having written 'Faust') was dumped by his very first girlfriend. actually she was less of a girlfriend and more of a crush. anyways, after leading him on a little bit, she brushed him off. The next thing Goethe did was to fall in love with another woman and after she was madly in love with him he dumped her. Goethe found this very therapeutic, even though the lady he did this to chose to remain single for the rest of her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:Hujju, if your friendship is meant to be, u guys will be friends again (and fright again, be freinds again.....the cycle continues)
i really hope so.
i really like her. though i see no reason why she would like me after seeing the way i have coped in this thread. i perfectly understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 am

Rashmun wrote:the german writer Goethe (famous for having written 'Faust') was dumped by his very first girlfriend. actually she was less of a girlfriend and more of a crush. anyways, after leading him on a little bit, she brushed him off. The next thing Goethe did was to fall in love with another woman and after she was madly in love with him he dumped her. Goethe found this very therapeutic, even though the lady he did this to chose to remain single for the rest of her life.
Shocked Shocked

NATS PLEASE ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:56 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
i really hope so.
i really like her. though i see no reason why she would like me after seeing the way i have coped in this thread. i perfectly understand.

How old are you? 17? or 17x3?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:58 am

southindian wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
i really hope so.

How old are you? 17? or 17x3?

he is an emotional person. let him be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 am

Rashmun wrote:he is an emotional person. let him be.
yes, you got that right. thank you.

@ southindian: let me be. mind your own beeswax yaar. tell us stories about the time your gf whatever held your peni while you peed.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am

If i get a chance, I will try to translate this 4 minutes for you bhaiya - of course anybody else is welcome. its a good movie. in this context pl. go to 1:52:10 to 1:56:00 - Richa Gangopadhyay -very well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wrr69leAo

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 am

garam_kuta wrote: for you bhaiya - of course anybody else is welcome.
ya, i need a translation. heracles garu not so good in malayalam. can you translate it for me? if you do, please post in this thread so it catches my attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

@ southindian: let me be. mind your own beeswax yaar. tell us stories about the time your gf whatever held your peni while you peed.

Wow, you are something.

I won't tell you anything. She's part of your family now, so will NEVER disclose. Sorry.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
it might be the case. i am, to be honest, very disturbed by the episode. more so because i ended it with unpleasantness. the anger has abated but dissatisfaction has taken its place. i was away in a meeting all morning and will be gone again but i kept thinking of her. i even discussed the episode with my wife and everyone has a different take on it. i am unable to understand why i am distraught -- maybe it will take time. but i know one thing. i am not happy bashing her in public and private and then leaving. my heart will not allow that i feel. e-people are real. kisna kya kaha, kisne kya samjha...it is all very confusing. we know little about each other but are quick to judge. this is not the first time i have ended an e-friendship with a woman. i have done it or have been dumped several times in the past and each time i have suffered. so i want to apologize for prejudging in parting. once when i wanted to cook paniyarams in muffin cups, she instantly sent me a YM message, "hey, don't do that, respect food i say." my heart tells me to respect the woman as i part. human beings deserve respect. and she is not any human being. she is special, or as i once called her, precious.

Oh! Looks like she's part of many a middle-aged mens fantasies.

For that purposes, I must say she does attract the gutter. First Bittu, and now you maybe. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:19 am

so wait,

1. what exactly is "bittuesque offlines"? Spell them out. I'm curious now.

2. why the F is bw not on *my* Yahoo IM?! What kind of shamelessly ostracizing douchebaggery is this????

3. TGIF kids. Have a cold one and chill the ef out.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:37 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: heracles garu not so good in malayalam.
Hmmm.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 am

Bittu wrote:so wait,

1. what exactly is "bittuesque offlines"? Spell them out. I'm curious now.

2. why the F is bw not on *my* Yahoo IM?! What kind of shamelessly ostracizing douchebaggery is this????

3. TGIF kids. Have a cold one and chill the ef out.

Bittu is it true that you once went camping with JoblessFella?

------
my hiking trip with Bittu-BittoBoyzz..kthx bhai..and my observations

started by JobLessFella 2 yrs ago

well do not ask me why i camped with bittu.!!!,therefor I have noticed all as below he compulsive/vehemently denies reality and utters "talks of victory" per se.he has this nasty disorder ,where in he refuses to acknowledge reality,he is severely immature for a 46 year old. Besides all that,he loses control over his emotions and acts like a 12 year old random talker. some of the tics i noticed were.. *he looks at things from an angle ,as if those things are going to bite him.. *he swings his neck repeatedly as an orang utang would do,who is in heat and was in captivation for several months. *he also pokes his noes with his toes..(this one can only be observed if you leave him alone) and observe secretly from a safe distance.this is also when he abuses his grand mother for some wiered reason.yes he talks to himself.. *for some reason he refuses to use a public toilet..i found this one highly annoying,as i was constantly worried about he messing up my car seats... you guys as his close friends,should take him under confidence and help him rectify his serious ailment.if he is kept untreated ,he might become permanently derailed and things can go beyond control. he also mentioned that he gets dreams about he being chased around by his grand mother,and he desires to climb a tree..for that same reason. Based on these observations and symptoms,I in my full conscious declare him a partial chyutiya(can be loosely translated in english as "nut case")..who should be remanded to a compulsory high security mental treatment facility immediately before it is too late. not to forget his habit of texting people continuously until his impulse diminishes.he also confined in me that he has rage towards fat women/girls(perhaps his obese wife),and he has had sex with them as an act of punishment towards them. PRIVACY REQUESTED.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/my-hiking-trip-with-bittu-bittoboyzz-kthx-bhai-and-my-observations-987764.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 am

announcement 20090128asterixuderzobagarreinside
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am

Why did this disappear?:

southindian wrote:

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Wow, you are something.

I won't tell you anything. She's part of your family now, so will NEVER disclose. Sorry.

this one flew totally over my head. if you rephrase it i might understand it.

southindian wrote:

fantasies? no. yes, i was attracted to her and remain attracted. in whatever way one can be "attracted" through pen on paper. i did not know that i had once been attracted to her when i got attracted to her the second time. she had changed monikers. from iff she had become bw (it is her wish i not refer to her full id in my posts for reasons of privacy). it came as a shock to me when i learnt from her later that she had been iff. you can call this attraction a love, lust, fetish or perversion. you can call me middle-aged, old or unkil. i am 47 by the way. it just does not matter. the sort of posts i have made in this thread would have been ruthlessly butchered in another forum. the sort of conduct i have engaged in here would have led to a summary banning in another forum (including old CH). that is why i am not in any other forum. as atcg once said, i have a unique mind. he probably meant that i am retarded but i consider myself an uninhibited individual. i have no inhibitions. i am not afraid to confront the truth in its face. the truth is that love does not happen through pen and paper. love is something real and happens face to face. yet i do not mind, at all, confessing that i love her to appease your basal instincts. i know this will embarrass her further but i do not care for her you see. i care only for me, me, me. to come back to your point, i visit youporn to fulfill my fantasies. pen and paper or wife just does not cut it yaar.

For that purposes, I must say she does attract the gutter. First Bittu, and now you maybe. Smile

this is partly true. bittu is not gutter. time and again in old ch i have risen to defend him. to me, you, who seriously trolls about gf-whatever holding his penii while he pisses, is close to the gutter. bittu is a fine guy in my books with a very high stock value. but i am a gutter creature -- you got that right. literally and figuratively. i am fat, alcoholic, medicated, with a "unique" mind and zero self worth. i would be attracted to any moving THING. i would prey on ALL women. you are right. i found the most vulnerable one -- the docile, neutered, iyer girl and i succeeded. man, am i wily. man, you are soooo right!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am

southindian wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Wow, you are something.

this one flew totally over my head. if you rephrase it i might understand.
southindian wrote:
fantasies? no. yes, i was attracted to her and remain attracted. in whatever way one can be "attracted" through pen on paper. i did not know that i had once been attracted to her when i got attracted to her the second time. she had changed monikers. from iff she had become bw (it is her wish i not refer to her full id in my posts for reasons of privacy). it came as a shock to me when i learnt from her later that she had been iff. you can call this attraction a love, lust, fetish or perversion. you can call me middle-aged, old or unkil. i am 47 by the way. it just does not matter. the sort of posts i have made in this thread would have been ruthlessly butchered in another forum. the sort of conduct i have engaged in here would have led to a summary banning in another forum (including old CH). that is why i am not in any other forum. as atcg once said, i have a unique mind. he probably meant that i am retarded but i consider myself an uninhibited individual. i have no inhibitions. i am not afraid to confront the truth in its face. the truth is that love does not happen through pen and paper. love is something real and happens face to face. yet i do not mind, at all, confessing that i love her to appease your basal instincts. i know this will embarrass her further but i do not care for her you see. i care only for me, me, me. to come back to your point, i visit youporn to fulfill my fantasies. pen and paper or wife just does not cut it yaar.

as i mentioned earlier, i discussed this episode with my wife too regardless of the consequences. sometimes she reprimands me, sometimes i reprimand her. i was expecting cruelty from her this time when i discussed it with her. she is by now used to my nature. surprisingly she was kind and sensitive in her comments -- sensitive to all sides. i LOVE her. that's love yaar. and bw knows this for she is of the same stock as me.

this is partly true. bittu is not gutter. time and again in old ch i have risen to defend him. to me, you, who seriously trolls about gf-whatever holding his penii while he pisses, is close to the gutter. bittu is a fine guy in my books with a very high stock value. but i am a gutter creature -- you got that right. literally and figuratively. i am fat, alcoholic, medicated, with a "unique" mind and zero self worth. i would be attracted to any moving THING. i would prey on ALL women. you are right. i found the most vulnerable one -- the docile, neutered, iyer girl and i succeeded. man, am i wily. man, you are soooo right!

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am

Hellsangel wrote:Why did this disappear?:
i was editing it. added a para. read it again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:bw knows this for she is of the same stock as me.

Meaning?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 pm

" i found the most vulnerable one -- the docile, neutered, iyer girl and i succeeded."

Are we talking about bw or is this some sarcasm (on ff) that I didn't catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum