Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who care

+4
Propagandhi711
Rishi
Hellsangel
Idéfix
8 posters

Go down

For those who care Empty For those who care

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I have put Rashmun on my ignore list as he refuses to apologize to Marathadi-Saamiyaar for using crass and filthy language involving family members. This is not the first time Rashmun has engaged in such uncivilized behavior, and it probably won't be the last. I had "reprimanded" him (to use a word he likes) in the past when he did things like this, and he cleaned up his act for a bit. He even took to claiming lately that he used to do such things only in his younger days, and that he is all grown up now. Clearly, that is not so.

Rashmun has made his choice to not apologize to Saamiyaar. I don't want to waste my time on interactions with such an uncivilized person. I have therefore put him on my ignore list. I will no longer see any of his messages in my personal capacity as a poster. If there is any post that I need to see in my admin capacity, please send a personal message to this handle, or post a link in the "any admin requests" sticky thread.

BTW, if you want to add a person to your ignore list, this is how you do it: go to Profile (in the row of links right below the logo on top), click on "Friends and Foes", find the username and click add.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

For those who care Empty Re: For those who care

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm

panini press wrote:I have put Rashmun on my ignore list as he refuses to apologize to Marathadi-Saamiyaar for using crass and filthy language involving family members. This is not the first time Rashmun has engaged in such uncivilized behavior, and it probably won't be the last. I had "reprimanded" him (to use a word he likes) in the past when he did things like this, and he cleaned up his act for a bit. He even took to claiming lately that he used to do such things only in his younger days, and that he is all grown up now. Clearly, that is not so.

Rashmun has made his choice to not apologize to Saamiyaar. I don't want to waste my time on interactions with such an uncivilized person. I have therefore put him on my ignore list. I will no longer see any of his messages in my personal capacity as a poster. If there is any post that I need to see in my admin capacity, please send a personal message to this handle, or post a link in the "any admin requests" sticky thread.

BTW, if you want to add a person to your ignore list, this is how you do it: go to Profile (in the row of links right below the logo on top), click on "Friends and Foes", find the username and click add.

Here are the things Samiyaar has called me in the past: jehadi, terrorist, rapist, Maulana, Mullah, Rashmunallah, besides the parental abuse (claiming i was a bastard who did not know who my biological father is).

PP's objection has been nullified by me further in a previous post which i post below in its entirety:

My understanding is that the tamil phrase refers to the capability of Uppili to perform auto-fellatio. It is for the tamils on this forum (leaving aside the obviously biased Uppili) to correct me if i am wrong. You have yourself admitted in the past that you do not know any tamil.

Also, as mentioned before, Uppili has showered the most obscene abuses on me in the past including parental abuse. We have a history of unpleasant exchanges going back several years.

You are welcome to put me on your ignore list. I have an idea that this will not be for too long since sooner or later you will inevitably crave my attention.

Finally, i have used the exact phrase (to which you are now complaining about) once before in a response to Uppili and Max, who understands the phrase, actually found it amusing rather than offensive. Max claimed that Uppili would have to be extremely acrobatic to do what i was suggesting he does. In my opinion your efforts to throw mud at me have failed YET AGAIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
My understanding is that the tamil phrase refers to the capability of Uppili to perform auto-fellatio. It is for the tamils on this forum (leaving aside the obviously biased Uppili) to correct me if i am wrong. You have yourself admitted in the past that you do not know any tamil.

You have been corrected and you retorted by saying that the person who corrected you is a liar.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You have been corrected and you retorted by saying that the person who corrected you is a liar.

Hahaha. Corrected by someone who himself said earlier he knows no tamil!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hahaha. Corrected by someone who himself said earlier he knows no tamil!

Psst:
https://such.forumotion.com/t10030-hindi-is-a-symbol-of-national-unity-integrity-and-harmony-andhra-pradesh-cm-ysr#76659
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:I have put Rashmun on my ignore list as he refuses to apologize to Marathadi-Saamiyaar for using crass and filthy language involving family members. This is not the first time Rashmun has engaged in such uncivilized behavior, and it probably won't be the last. I had "reprimanded" him (to use a word he likes) in the past when he did things like this, and he cleaned up his act for a bit. He even took to claiming lately that he used to do such things only in his younger days, and that he is all grown up now. Clearly, that is not so.

Here are the things Samiyaar has called me in the past: jehadi, terrorist, rapist, Maulana, Mullah, Rashmunallah, besides the parental abuse (claiming i was a bastard who did not know who my biological father is).

PP's objection has been nullified by me further in a previous post which i post below in its entirety:

Also, as mentioned before, Uppili has showered the most obscene abuses on me in the past including parental abuse. We have a history of unpleasant exchanges going back several years.

You are welcome to put me on your ignore list. I have an idea that this will not be for too long since sooner or later you will inevitably crave my attention.

Finally, i have used the exact phrase (to which you are now complaining about) once before in a response to Uppili and Max, who understands the phrase, actually found it amusing rather than offensive. Max claimed that Uppili would have to be extremely acrobatic to do what i was suggesting he does. In my opinion your efforts to throw mud at me have failed YET AGAIN.

To put things in context, this thread would not be complete without this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6379-ch-poster-seva#50233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

To put things in context, this thread would not be complete without this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6379-ch-poster-seva#50233

Don't agree with this ignorant mud-boy. His job is to toss around mud, hoping some of it sticks around. Probably a hired help!... was brought up in a brahmin family but now he has become an atheist. But that probably is not just his fault alone. He grew up (as he indicated before) in a family of brahmins, who used to mispronounce the Sanskrit words and not understand properly the meaning of even those Vedic shlokas which were part of their priestly recitations. So you see, based on his family’s poor Vedic knowledge, anything related to the Vedas now is type of a revelation to him and totally unbelievable. Considering from where he has started, it’s hard to take his comments seriously or feel offended by his questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 pm

How long before you start posting more and more on this thread followed up with dotting?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:How long before you start posting more and more on this thread followed up with dotting?

Are you glad that Seva accepted your invitation and showed up on this forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Once people start taking things personally and hurl abuse at each other, it is going to get out of hand and ugly.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

more over, it appears that rashmun was brought up in a most uncivil manner not only for using unparliamentary language towards uppili but arguing with him uncivilly in the past, present and future while showing no deference to uppili's advanced age which puts him at SSIA's (seeking seals in antarcatica) grandpa's age. I am hesitant to believe his parents brought him up this way but am forced to conclude extra judiciously that this is indeed a case of upbringing gone wrong, along with being dropped on the head a few times.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

more over, it appears that rashmun was brought up in a most uncivil manner not only for using unparliamentary language towards uppili but arguing with him uncivilly in the past, present and future while showing no deference to uppili's advanced age which puts him at SSIA's (seeking seals in antarcatica) grandpa's age. I am hesitant to believe his parents brought him up this way but am forced to conclude extra judiciously that this is indeed a case of upbringing gone wrong, along with being dropped on the head a few times.

Propa i note that the voices in your head have not stopped speaking to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 pm

i am curious about one thing and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. while i too think the standard abuses invoking one's female relatives is completely uncivilized it was quite common at sulekha. what prompted this action, this time around? secondly, uppili is a big boy, i am sure he can take care of himself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i am curious about one thing and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. while i too think the standard abuses invoking one's female relatives is completely uncivilized it was quite common at sulekha. what prompted this action, this time around? secondly, uppili is a big boy, i am sure he can take care of himself.
I know Uppili can take care of himself. But this is about a choice that I have to make. I used to dissuade Rashmun from such actions even on old CH (in his words, I used to "reprimand" him for crossing the line). He used to give excuses like "ancient Indian philosophers did this in the 7th century so I am going to do it in the 21st," and more recently, "I used to do that when I was younger, now I am more mature." I believe in giving people ample opportunity to correct their mistakes. And in the matter of my personal interactions with Rashmun, I believe I have given him more than enough opportunities. But I now see that he is incapable of giving up his uncivilized behavior. Just because he has done it in the past does not mean that I need to tolerate it any more. So I choose to ignore him from here on out. It is more or less the same way I deal with uncivilized behavior on the bus I take to work; the unkempt mentally ill person in the back who is always shouting obscenities has my sympathy but not my attention.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I know Uppili can take care of himself. But this is about a choice that I have to make. I used to dissuade Rashmun from such actions even on old CH (in his words, I used to "reprimand" him for crossing the line). He used to give excuses like "ancient Indian philosophers did this in the 7th century so I am going to do it in the 21st," and more recently, "I used to do that when I was younger, now I am more mature." I believe in giving people ample opportunity to correct their mistakes. And in the matter of my personal interactions with Rashmun, I believe I have given him more than enough opportunities. But I now see that he is incapable of giving up his uncivilized behavior. Just because he has done it in the past does not mean that I need to tolerate it any more. So I choose to ignore him from here on out. It is more or less the same way I deal with uncivilized behavior on the bus I take to work; the unkempt mentally ill person in the back who is always shouting obscenities has my sympathy but not my attention.

one or two occasions Charvaka did try to dissuade me on sulekha from using extreme language. on one occasion he also tried to dissuade Seva from using extreme language against ME. But he never attempted to dissuade his buddy (and fellow telugu) Propagandhi from using extreme language on sulekha and also here.

When Propagandhi uses extreme language the ensuing environment might be noxious to others but it is as if a lovely perfume has been showered as far as Charvaka is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:39 pm

too much drama detected. what's happening to SUCH? crass language/videos/posts offend people now?

Rolling Eyes

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm

bw wrote:too much drama detected. what's happening to SUCH? crass language/videos/posts offend people now?

Rolling Eyes
Good point. Guilty as charged. I should have just put him on ignore and moved on. There was no need to explain myself.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:52 pm

panini press wrote:
bw wrote:too much drama detected. what's happening to SUCH? crass language/videos/posts offend people now?

Rolling Eyes
Good point. Guilty as charged. I should have just put him on ignore and moved on. There was no need to explain myself.

And no need also of invoking your Admin powers (in your original post in this thread). like a little baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

one or two occasions Charvaka did try to dissuade me on sulekha from using extreme language. on one occasion he also tried to dissuade Seva from using extreme language against ME. But he never attempted to dissuade his buddy (and fellow telugu) Propagandhi from using extreme language on sulekha and also here.

When Propagandhi uses extreme language the ensuing environment might be noxious to others but it is as if a lovely perfume has been showered as far as Charvaka is concerned.

carvaka had revoked my BASH license behind closed doors. also, I'm not a fellow "telugu" - carvaka's a telanganite speaking fowl language and I'm a coastal person speaking foul language. you are still mentally unkempt and ill person that would benefit greatly from a CAT scan

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

carvaka had revoked my BASH license behind closed doors. also, I'm not a fellow "telugu" - carvaka's a telanganite speaking fowl language and I'm a coastal person speaking foul language. you are still a mentally unkempt and ill person that would benefit greatly from a CAT scan

apologize to the language nazis - I was momentarily afflicted with bhaiyyaitis and forgot to use the appropriate article - see bolded above.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

carvaka had revoked my BASH license behind closed doors. also, I'm not a fellow "telugu" - carvaka's a telanganite speaking fowl language and I'm a coastal person speaking foul language. you are still mentally unkempt and ill person that would benefit greatly from a CAT scan

Some of the things that Propagandhi has said to me (only recently) which Charvaka did not object to:

Propagandhi711 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 pm
you have a moustache. it's brown and smelly. you got it from sticking your nose way too deep inside an insignificant old guy's anus after travelling to an university town of not insignificant size in texas. wipe it off before those fumes mix with your makhani fumes and confuses you further.

PS: backyard or frontyard?

https://such.forumotion.com/t6800p150-genuine-hyderabadis-vs-fake-hyderabadis#74185
-----

Propagandhi711 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:48 am
have you cut malini iyer's throat or choked her? was it before or after raping her?

https://such.forumotion.com/t6800p100-genuine-hyderabadis-vs-fake-hyderabadis#74157

------
Not to mention Propa's repeated claim that flimflam has been having an incestuous relationship with his daughter, and his posting the pictures of Mburuburu's wife and daughter on chat and express the desire to make love to both of them (All this before Mburuburu). I suppose this behavior is to be considered civilized and cultured as far as PP is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Some of the things that Propagandhi has said to me (only recently) which Charvaka did not object to:

you have a moustache. it's brown and smelly. you got it from sticking your nose way too deep inside an insignificant old guy's anus after travelling to an university town of not insignificant size in texas. wipe it off before those fumes mix with your makhani fumes and confuses you further.

https://such.forumotion.com/t6800p150-genuine-hyderabadis-vs-fake-hyderabadis#74185
-----

have you cut malini iyer's throat or choked her? was it before or after raping her?

https://such.forumotion.com/t6800p100-genuine-hyderabadis-vs-fake-hyderabadis#74157

------
Not to mention Propa's repeated claim that flimflam has been having an incestuous relationship with his daughter, and his posting the pictures of Mburuburu's wife and daughter on chat and express the desire to make love to both of them (All this before Mburuburu). I suppose this behavior is to be considered civilized and cultured as far as PP is concerned.

will watch this space for more one hand clapping and windmill tilting for rest of the day & night.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:I know Uppili can take care of himself. But this is about a choice that I have to make. I used to dissuade Rashmun from such actions even on old CH (in his words, I used to "reprimand" him for crossing the line). He used to give excuses like "ancient Indian philosophers did this in the 7th century so I am going to do it in the 21st," and more recently, "I used to do that when I was younger, now I am more mature." I believe in giving people ample opportunity to correct their mistakes. And in the matter of my personal interactions with Rashmun, I believe I have given him more than enough opportunities. But I now see that he is incapable of giving up his uncivilized behavior. Just because he has done it in the past does not mean that I need to tolerate it any more. So I choose to ignore him from here on out. It is more or less the same way I deal with uncivilized behavior on the bus I take to work; the unkempt mentally ill person in the back who is always shouting obscenities has my sympathy but not my attention.

-----

------

will watch this space for more one hand clapping and windmill tilting for rest of the day & night.

Propa, in my opinion you should consider apologizing to Mburuburu for posting pictures of his wife and daughter on chat (in his presence) and claiming you wish to make love to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Propa, in my opinion you should consider apologizing to Mburuburu for posting pictures of his wife and daughter on chat (in his presence) and claiming you wish to make love to both of them.

How do you know it was really his wife and daughter? Are you confirming that it was?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

How do you know it was really his wife and daughter? Are you confirming that it was?

JM has confirmed it right here on this forum. We all know that JM's real identity has been compromised after his sulekha account was hacked and the notes he had sent and received were (at worst illegally and at best unethically) accessed and then unfortunately, in a very poor decision, JM's real identity was revealed to others on sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

-----

------

Lol

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

JM has confirmed it right here on this forum.

Where?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Where?

i would happily dig up the posts if Propagandhi denies doing what i am saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Where?

What does that have to do with this?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Where?

What does that have to do with this?

everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

everything.

So, in other words, you can't find it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

everything.

Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

everything.

Hahaha.

Let me save you the trouble:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838-to-flimflam#38507

To use his own words:

over random photographs that he found on what he calls "the internets."

So are you now confirming for us that the random photographs were the real McCoy?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:56 pm

panini press wrote:

Great.. that will come handy.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

I think what the great glut Admin is doing is cruel and unusual; denying Rashmun his attention.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Someone just sent me a note saying, among other things, that Charvaka fell into his own trap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 am

Rashmun wrote:

..My response is between 0:55 and 1:02...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 am

Samiyaar I hope you saw this:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10030p50-hindi-is-a-symbol-of-national-unity-integrity-and-harmony-andhra-pradesh-cm-ysr#76842

As you can see I had no intention of insulting your mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down