Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse

3 posters

Go down

Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse Empty Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm

AUSTIN, TX—Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong kicked off a campaign to restore his image Monday by admitting in a television interview with Oprah Winfrey that he used a sophisticated cocktail of performance-enhancing drugs to evince remorse and shame. “To make the kind of heartfelt apology I am making now without the help of drugs would be impossible, and so when it came to convincing millions of people that I am a decent human being who is capable of actual regret, I needed an edge,” Armstrong reportedly says ...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/lance-armstrong-admits-to-using-performanceenhanci,30912/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse Empty Re: Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse

Post by Maria S Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 am

I did watch parts of the "real interview".

I don't care for public confessions, don't think anyone- any public confession is sincere.

But, this interview- was among the worst I have seen.

*I lost any little sympathy I had for Lance.

*I lost even more respect for Oprah.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse Empty Re: Lance Armstrong admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to show remorse

Post by southindian Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am

panini press wrote:AUSTIN, TX—Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong kicked off a campaign to restore his image Monday by admitting in a television interview with Oprah Winfrey that he used a sophisticated cocktail of performance-enhancing drugs to evince remorse and shame. “To make the kind of heartfelt apology I am making now without the help of drugs would be impossible, and so when it came to convincing millions of people that I am a decent human being who is capable of actual regret, I needed an edge,” Armstrong reportedly says ...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/lance-armstrong-admits-to-using-performanceenhanci,30912/

What a moron, Lance. Sorry when caught.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down