Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking about AAPL...

2 posters

Go down

Talking about AAPL... Empty Talking about AAPL...

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:17 pm

The stock seems to be struggling to move past 350. It has been loitering around the 340-350 range for a while now. Is there more upside to this stock, or it is time to exit as close to 350 as possible? AAPL has been one of my best stock picks so far, and I'd hate to get off the bus if it's going to go to 400, but I am not sure it's got much steam left. With time, I see GOOG and others stealing its lunch, but that may be because of my technical bias towards Android.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Talking about AAPL... Empty Re: Talking about AAPL...

Post by CroMagnon Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 pm

charvaka wrote:The stock seems to be struggling to move past 350. It has been loitering around the 340-350 range for a while now. Is there more upside to this stock, or it is time to exit as close to 350 as possible? AAPL has been one of my best stock picks so far, and I'd hate to get off the bus if it's going to go to 400, but I am not sure it's got much steam left. With time, I see GOOG and others stealing its lunch, but that may be because of my technical bias towards Android.

I have said it before - AAPL has reached its upside potential. From here on, to grow any further, they will have to sacrifice their margins - wall street is not gonna like that.

Having said that, it is impossible to know the peak. What good investors do is to know when a stock is close to the peak. As always, off-loading 25% at a time is a good strategy. That is what I am doing.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down