Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘I loathed India from childhood’

4 posters

Go down

‘I loathed India from childhood’ Empty ‘I loathed India from childhood’

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm

David Headley, who surveyed targets for the 26/11 attacks, gave Indian interrogators a step-by-step account of his training with Laskhar-e-Taiba. The details are in a new book, Headley and I, written by S. Hussain Zaidi with filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s son Rahul Bhatt, whom Headley befriended on his visits to India After a couple of days of interrogating David Headley, Behera thought he had more or less figured him out. He knew that Headley would tell him much of what he knew and had done, primarily because he had a boastful streak in him.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

‘I loathed India from childhood’ Empty Re: ‘I loathed India from childhood’

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:David Headley, who surveyed targets for the 26/11 attacks, gave Indian interrogators a step-by-step account of his training with Laskhar-e-Taiba. The details are in a new book, Headley and I, written by S. Hussain Zaidi with filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s son Rahul Bhatt, whom Headley befriended on his visits to India After a couple of days of interrogating David Headley, Behera thought he had more or less figured him out. He knew that Headley would tell him much of what he knew and had done, primarily because he had a boastful streak in him.

This Bhatt family is another one that needs to be deported to PakiSatan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Yes! Mahesh Bhatt is a suspicious character.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Yes! Mahesh Bhatt is a suspicious character.

Mahesh Bhatt's father was a Hindu. The mother was a Muslim. It seems the senior Bhatt hated Muslims for partitioning the country. And he used to talk disparagingly of Muslims in front of the kids and their mother.

Who knows that might have made Mahesh Bhatt loathe Hindus.

The irony is that Mahesh Bhatt makes all kind of sleazy movies for which he could be beaten up in Pakistan.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Rishi wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Yes! Mahesh Bhatt is a suspicious character.

Mahesh Bhatt's father was a Hindu. The mother was a Muslim. It seems the senior Bhatt hated Muslims for partitioning the country. And he used to talk disparagingly of Muslims in front of the kids and their mother.

Who knows that might have made Mahesh Bhatt loathe Hindus.

The irony is that Mahesh Bhatt makes all kind of sleazy movies for which he could be beaten up in Pakistan.

The man who screwe every woman in hindi movies, ritned Parveen Babi is the leading light of women's rights.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down