Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the great ratings war of 2013 has begun

2 posters

Go down

the great ratings war of 2013 has begun Empty the great ratings war of 2013 has begun

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 pm

and the strongmen venerating SWIH is going to the mattresses preparing for a long, drawn out battle. but no matter, this happens once every ten months to let out the bad blood, as clemenza spoke to him via wik links.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

the great ratings war of 2013 has begun Empty Re: the great ratings war of 2013 has begun

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 am

he will now spend the night obsessively tracking back to all of charvaka's relevant posts and give them negative votes, only to use that as defense of some particularly retarded argument in the future. he'll say "look, x% of charvaka's posts received negative votes, would ppl give those votes if they didnt dislike what he had to say, and hence that proves my point. no further proof required as they say in latin in latinese that currently escapes me". everyone at this point is well versed in the rashmun method.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

the great ratings war of 2013 has begun Empty Re: the great ratings war of 2013 has begun

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:02 am

Yes. "Leave the gun, take the cannoli!"

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:he will now spend the night obsessively tracking back to all of charvaka's relevant posts and give them negative votes, only to use that as defense of some particularly retarded argument in the future. he'll say "look, x% of charvaka's posts received negative votes, would ppl give those votes if they didnt dislike what he had to say, and hence that proves my point. no further proof required as they say in latin in latinese that currently escapes me". everyone at this point is well versed in the rashmun method.

i m waiting for him to start keeping a count of all profiles... then I will go and vote 10 negatives to him in 5 minutes, and he will spend two days cribbing about it. happened the last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:14 am

and phlegmy will drop in to whine "look how they massacred my boy" and then to the undertaker (of reputations): "I do not want his mother to see him like this, please use all your powers to make him look normal"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:and phlegmy will drop in to whine "look how they massacred my boy" and then to the undertaker (of reputations): "I do not want his mother to see him like this, please use all your powers to make him look normal"

lol!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down