Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry

3 posters

Go down

hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry Empty hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 pm

darn! in my spare time, i should have come up with something like this. my life would have been set and i did not have to work for these dreamsqashers. instead i am sipping tea and calling people names in here...subbi, vinodini, tt...etc etc...

so many of you here have such vivid imaginations and write well. you should give it a shot...

Last edited by Impedimenta on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry Empty Re: hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Impedimenta wrote:so many of you here have such vivid imaginations and write well. you should give it a shot...

I have. In real life, I'm a touring story-teller. A couple of times a year, I even (ghost)write down those stories. While I have a loyal followership, sadly, I'll never make it to the bestseller lists.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry Empty Re: hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry

Post by .|Sublime|. Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:While I have a loyal followership, sadly, I'll never make it to the bestseller lists.

why not?

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:38 pm

The world refuses to acknowledge my creative output as fiction.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:The world refuses to acknowledge my creative output as fiction.

have you tried and where?
you could publish it online using scribd. someone i know feels the same way you do and i know he writes very well - his penchant is humor and corporate satire. he published the beginnings of his novella on scribd and got good reviews from a wide audience.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:so many of you here have such vivid imaginations and write well. you should give it a shot...

I have. In real life, I'm a touring story-teller. A couple of times a year, I even (ghost)write down those stories. While I have a loyal followership, sadly, I'll never make it to the bestseller lists.

you would be very good at it, IMO. you write. i make it into movies *ing katrina kaif and other peeps. deala? no deala? of course, i'll thrash you if i lose money. i have had a reputation of being the goon.....

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Impedimenta wrote:deala? no deala?

Deala but only if your casting couch includes the script writer (even if he does't resemble RDJ).

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down