Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article?

2 posters

Go down

Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article? Empty Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article?

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Trollus Fishyeyeus, I see that they have a Hindian translation and a Sinhalese translation, but no Tamil translation. Where's the outrage?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article? Empty Re: Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article?

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 am

this is not a government of india publication but a private enterprise (not a commonb utility)

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article? Empty Re: Asterix comics not translated to Tamil - Where's the Tamil Tribune article?

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:this is not a government of india publication but a private enterprise (not a commonb utility)

Trollus Fishyeyeus, I thought you went all gaga over Singapore Airlines using Tamil.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 pm

I praised Singa Airlines for using Tamil. I criticized Air India for not using Tamil. It is a Indian gov undertaking (not a private company)

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Shouldn't the Government of Hindia encourage translations in Tamil so that the poor Tamil kids can read about Asterix?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down