Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos

4 posters

Go down

Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos Empty Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos

Post by sambarvada Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

http://www.samachar.com/Kanimozhi-sues-magazines-over-sons-photos-lgcrKaebffa.html

===> What was she thinking?

Once you enter politics and start stealing the tax payers' money, you have no business of making demands to the media.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos Empty Re: Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Why did she have her son in the court? To evoke the sympathy of the judges?

Back to top Go down

Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos Empty Re: Kanimozhi sues magazines over son's photos

Post by artood2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Kids have the right to be with their mothers.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 pm

artood2 wrote:Kids have the right to be with their mothers.

Mother is a public figure involved in the largest scandal ever in India. If she's afraid of ppl recognising him as her son, she shouldn't have had him in a public place such as a court. As a mother, she should've known better.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 pm

I am going to be with Kanimozhi on this one. Family is usually present on this occasions and media should exrecise restraint on publishing photos of underage kids. I am hoping on these lawsuits makes media more responsible in how they report.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 pm

artood2 wrote:I am going to be with Kanimozhi on this one. Family is usually present on this occasions and media should exrecise restraint on publishing photos of underage kids. I am hoping on these lawsuits makes media more responsible in how they report.

Mission accomplished for Kani. This is exactly what she wants...side tracking the real issue and garnering public support and sympathy.

Here's her son's pic. How did she expect the press not to click his picture?

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110522/jsp/nation/story_14014320.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 pm

I have no sympathy for her. News media showed her husband and a lot of other pictures which did not have her son. My support of Kani for this issue has nothing to do with her own case. I think media should keep underage kids out of papers in such cases.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 am

absolutely agree that the media should exercise restraint in publishing pictures of minors whether or not they are involved in a case.

that said, in this particular instance, the little boy had no business being in court as a witness to these proceedings. what was the family thinking - that it would be some kind of enriching experience for him!? were they under the impression that he would provide comfort to the mother? being in court is a traumatizing experience even for adults. why would they want a child to be put through this.

bringing him to court is either a ploy to garner sympathy or they are really inconsiderate parents.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 am

The kid may just want to see his mother. I dont know if it was taken when she came from jail or from home. He may not have seen her for a while and better seeing her in court than jail.

artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:38 am

Media will cover up prime news....pictures will be clicked at all public figures who are in vicinity during a specific event..
If someone want to avoid their family members coming under media lime light should make necessary arrangements...
Kani is no pavam/innocent personality who is very new to all this...enjoy the summer in tihar lady...u deserve it
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 am

====> Aditya is the name of her kid.

It is a NI name.

According to FF, she should have named him Adityan.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:55 am

sambarvada wrote:====> Aditya is the name of her kid.

It is a NI name.

According to FF, she should have named him Adityan.

Wrong. It should be 'Adhithiyan' (tamil doesn't seem to have combination sounds. You can't say 'bharatanatyam' in tamil. Can only write it as bharatanattiyam).

And according to FF, Aditya is a Sanskrit word and hence northindian. It's blasphemous for southindians to have it, even if it is aadhithiyan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down