Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this morning on onpoint radio

3 posters

Go down

this morning on onpoint radio Empty this morning on onpoint radio

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 pm

tom ashbrook had henry barbour the nephew of illustrious uncle haley, supposedly an up and coming star in the GoP and two other women who held some kind of office in the GoP to talk about what ails the GoP and their plans to solve them and win future elections. after listening to an hour of them flailing about for answers, i was left none the wiser. they are still as confused, clueless, and floundering. some woman from TN called and said she was a conservative but has a problem with the GoP because they won't acknowledge climate change. ashbrook put the question to barbour who hemmed and hawed, but still trotted out the party line and it went on like this for a whole hour. good fun. i recommend those who like this sort of thing to seek the recorded version out and listen to it from the onpoint website.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

this morning on onpoint radio Empty Re: this morning on onpoint radio

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 pm

Thanks, will check it out. On one hand it is sad that one of the two major parties lives in denial of climate change, but as a partisan for the other party, it's a good thing that the other party is getting increasingly out of touch with reality.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Talk abt a bonanza: one half showing that the party of stupid is still as clueless on how to turn around and the second half on Hillary.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Talk abt a bonanza: one half showing that the party of stupid is still as clueless on how to turn around and the second half on Hillary.

couldn't listen to the second hour. must check it out later. i hope she runs. i can't think of a past president who was better prepared for the job. if she runs, barring some health calamity, she has a clear shot.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down