Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into

3 posters

Go down

A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into Empty A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into

Post by rawemotions Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Apparently India has a way to estimate the Black Money owned by its Nationals in Swiss Banks. It also can get some revenues from the money, even if stays in Switzerland

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2074736.ece

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into Empty Re: A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:46 am

rawemotions wrote:Apparently India has a way to estimate the Black Money owned by its Nationals in Swiss Banks. It also can get some revenues from the money, even if stays in Switzerland

Rawmotions, I'm confused. Modi sarkar is now singing the same tune as that corrupt UPA...how can this be? Tell me it ain't true...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into Empty Re: A Swiss window to black money the UPA won't look into

Post by rawemotions Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
rawemotions wrote:Apparently India has a way to estimate the Black Money owned by its Nationals in Swiss Banks. It also can get some revenues from the money, even if stays in Switzerland

Rawmotions, I'm confused. Modi sarkar is now singing the same tune as that corrupt UPA...how can this be? Tell me it ain't true...

Please learn to properly type the handle name. Kindly clarify if it is intentional.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:55 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Please learn to properly type the handle name. Kindly clarify if it is intentional.

Sure. Let us dodge the koschen and focus on the trivialities. I kindly clarify that it is intentional.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:52 pm

The question is valid, though I would not agree with your summary.
If you are really curious about the answer, you should not have intentionally started the question with  
this kind of crass talk, that is insulting. If you wish to have an answer, apologize and I will provide the answer i originally intended to provide. Ball is in your court!

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:58 pm

rawemotions wrote:The question is valid, though I would not agree with your summary.
If you are really curious about the answer, you should not have intentionally started the question with  
this kind of crass talk, that is insulting. If you wish to have an answer, apologize and I will provide the answer i originally intended to provide. Ball is in your court!

Rawmotions, stop taking yourself so seriously. I really care two hoots for whatever elaborate explanation, if any, you cook up for this hypocritical U-turn.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
rawemotions wrote:The question is valid, though I would not agree with your summary.

Rawmotions, stop taking yourself so seriously. I really care two hoots for whatever elaborate explanation, if any, you cook up for this hypocritical U-turn.
I did not expect anything better, when you posted your question. Empty vessels make the most noise.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:57 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I did not expect anything better, when you posted your question. Empty vessels make the most noise.
RE, you may not be aware since you're not a regular but  most of the points you make are usually made by someone, for example the points you've made in labor laws thread (power shortage, logistics, skill set, cheap labor etc) were made in other threads. My intention is not to discourage you but wanted let you know

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:30 am

rawemotions wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I on the other hand, am heartbroken. My life is bereft of meaning without your 5000-word rambling essays complete with multi-color pie-charts, seeking to justify why it is ok for Modiji to withhold names of Swiss account holders, the same crime for which you and your cohorts used to hammer the corrupt UPA govt for. Oh, woe is me indeed. Not.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down