Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force

5 posters

Go down

Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force Empty Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:36 pm

The govt has used Delhi police to break up Baba Ramdev's protest against corruption by force and spirit him away to an unknown location. What will be the reaction of the Indian public? Will it anger them more and cause the protest to become bigger, like it happened in recent months in the middle east? Do the Indian public have it in them? Or will it be the age old story of Indians putting up with anything?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force Empty Re: Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Comment by user 'Das' on Rediff (http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ramdev-crisis-another-mess-the-upa-couldnt-clear-up/20110604.htm):

The sedition gatherings led by Gilani, Arunadhiti Roy and pro-Paki elements are given help and publicity by the media like NDTV, Rediff, TOI, HT and IE, and backed by the most corrupt government in the world led by female looking men like MMS, Chidu et al. Yet a peaceful gathering asking halt to massive fraud are tear-gassed and beaten to pulp. Shameless, unpardoonable and criminal behavious for which no punishment is severe enough for the Italian w.hore and her criminal crooked underlings.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force Empty Re: Baba Ramdev's Protest Broken Up by Force

Post by artood2 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm

This is going to be a Waterloo moment. I can think of Mulayam Singh and CPM in West Bengal who fell after use of force on peaceful citizens.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm

artood i was wrong...u were not the one who called me rakes...it was a handle Lavada something
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Rekz wrote:artood i was wrong...u were not the one who called me rakes...it was a handle Lavada something

Good you cleared your mind about that.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm

SomeProfile wrote:The govt has used Delhi police to break up Baba Ramdev's protest against corruption by force and spirit him away to an unknown location. What will be the reaction of the Indian public? Will it anger them more and cause the protest to become bigger, like it happened in recent months in the middle east? Do the Indian public have it in them? Or will it be the age old story of Indians putting up with anything?
Hopefully, this will mean the end of the Delhi government.

I think Ramdev is a complete idiot desperately seeking power and attention. And if he gets anywhere near power, I am willing to bet he (and his followers) will be corrupted too.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

charvaka wrote:I think Ramdev is a complete idiot desperately seeking power and attention. And if he gets anywhere near power, I am willing to bet he (and his followers) will be corrupted too.

It is a reasonable assumption to make. Well meaning people rarely enter politics. If they do, people will most likely not vote them to power.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down