Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please check your caller id and voice mail *text*

5 posters

Go down

Please check your caller id and voice mail *text* Empty Please check your caller id and voice mail *text*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 pm

And Facebook, and us mail.

Back to top Go down

Please check your caller id and voice mail *text* Empty Re: Please check your caller id and voice mail *text*

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm

I don't know what's going on with all the "coded exchanges"..how about gift packages? Am only interested in that!

Is the Forum Creator sending some special stuff selectively to participants?Smile Food gifts? Gifting puppies?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Please check your caller id and voice mail *text* Empty Re: Please check your caller id and voice mail *text*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Lol. No coded message. Just reminding people they should check all these just in case. Was gonna add bank and brokerage accounts in the series. And then maybe other cosmetic stuff.

Regarding gifts, well I gotta earn mine. BFF has promised $1000 and 50 gift certificates if I lose 25 lbs by dec end. I have lost 3 so far. Let's see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Smile

Seriously, not a bad suggestion to check messages and keep up with all the things we must..managing time and good timing to accomplish things- are important.

Speaking of accomplishing goals-you have a generous motivator- BFF.

Good luck!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Maria S wrote:Smile

Seriously, not a bad suggestion to check messages and keep up with all the things we must..managing time and good timing to accomplish things- are important.

Good luck!

maria, check your messages. texas

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:Smile

Good luck!

Propa check your messages. Duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Thanks..but, those messages are under spam- seeking negative attention and deleted right away:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Thanks..but, those messages are under spam- seeking negative attention and deleted right away:)

all attention is positive, only inattention is negative. arlington

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Arlington sounds like the Cemetery..only spirits wander:)

Ghosts are weird..even if I show some "paavam" (pity) occ..the Ghost shows it's back and pretends it's not trying to follow, I mean haunt:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Arlington sounds like the Cemetery..only spirits wander:)

Ghosts are weird..even if I show some "paavam" (pity) occ..the Ghost shows it's back and pretends it's not trying to follow, I mean haunt:)

ghosts who cannot/shall not be named?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes, *shhhhh*..shall not Cool.

Let us get real:) How is your day going? Mine is not too bad for a Monday..think I shall go now, and get some soup and coffee.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes, *shhhhh*..shall not Cool.

Let us get real:) How is your day going? Mine is not too bad for a Monday..think I shall go now, and get some soup and coffee.

mine is going ok. I am planning to go costco soon

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm

They are selling amc Loews tickets in Costco these days. Atleast here in nj. A set of two tix for $13.69. Bought 3 such sets. Worth the deal I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:They are selling amc Loews tickets in Costco these days. Atleast here in nj. A set of two tix for $13.69. Bought 3 such sets. Worth the deal I think.

what time and which theater will be going to, when? what will you be wearing?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:They are selling amc Loews tickets in Costco these days. Atleast here in nj. A set of two tix for $13.69. Bought 3 such sets. Worth the deal I think.

That's a steal! very good deal !!

I tink the usual costco price is $16 for a set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Ok, distant stranger!

I prefer Sam's Club to Costco, but I know many who like Costco better.

have a good evening!

*Just saw Seven around..you have a GE Babe! I got places to go too:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Ok, distant stranger!

have a good evening!

Well, it is a question of distance. If the nearest Costco is something like 50 miles away, then I would prefer Sam's Club too.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

you too, Maria!

i find costo good for gas and thats about it. they sell everything in jodis and have long lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm

HA is like omnipresent on all the threads and replies faster than google search engine comes back with responses...

whats the secret of his energy? rashmun start a poll...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

what time and which theater will be going to, when? what will you be wearing?

Tight denim. I like to WATCH my movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Ok, distant stranger!

have a good evening!

sams club sells walmart crap - costco certainly sells better quality and has a great returns program. since they pay much better than sams, they get better quality employees too, in general.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Ok, distant stranger!

have a good evening!

sams club sells walmart crap - costco certainly sells better quality and has a great returns program. since they pay much better than sams, they get better quality employees too, in general.

I am not a big Costco or Sam's Club shopper..and perhaps go a few times a year..I go to WalMart more often and get their crap directly there:) Like small local grocery marts too.
As for people..they are all the same..may be I have been lucky, most people are pleasant and helpful no matter where I shop- or in general. Occ, do come across people with a bad attitude.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Ok, distant stranger!

have a good evening!

I am not a big Costco or Sam's Club shopper..and perhaps go a few times a year..I go to WalMart more often and get their crap directly there:) Like small local grocery marts too.
As for people..they are all the same..may be I have been lucky, most people are pleasant and helpful no matter where I shop- or in general. Occ, do come across people with a bad attitude.

I didnt say unpleasant people...I said better quality employees as in able to work fast, semi intelligent, able to follow logic etc as opposed to walmart.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I didnt say unpleasant people...I said better quality employees as in able to work fast, semi intelligent, able to follow logic etc as opposed to walmart.

Sure..WalMart folks are often slow, am sure they are exhausted too..with long lines and people have 100 items in their carts. I can usually get things done, when I want to!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Speaking of shopping..one of these days.. I should go to the Payless Shoe store..where some of the women with great pulchritude shop!

Apparently, it's very safe to come across married South Indian Princes there (from other "Tribes")..ah..so beautiful indeed!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I bought shoes from payless once. I mean for myself. Kids get their shoes from there all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I bought shoes from payless once. I mean for myself. Kids get their shoes from there all the time.

I have been there too..they do have some nice summer and beach sandals.
But, more importantly..did you come across any dashing SI Prince?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Maria S wrote:Speaking of shopping..one of these days.. I should go to the Payless Shoe store..where some of the women with great pulchritude shop!

Apparently, it's very safe to come across married South Indian Princes there (from other "Tribes")..ah..so beautiful indeed!

It is "dangerous" for men to "scout" desi women in "Shoe stores"

Just cautioning my fellow brethren.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Uppili wrote:
Maria S wrote:Speaking of shopping..one of these days.. I should go to the Payless Shoe store..where some of the women with great pulchritude shop!

It is "dangerous" for men to "scout" desi women in "Shoe stores"

Just cautioning my fellow brethren.

LOL!
Are you saying Arabic Princesses are safer than..Desi Commoner women?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Maria S wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:I bought shoes from payless once. I mean for myself. Kids get their shoes from there all the time.

I have been there too..they do have some nice summer and beach sandals.
But, more importantly..did you come across any dashing SI Prince?

deleted my previous answer. i will need to go to maryland to come across a si prince in payless or pizza hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Smile
That should be fun!
Ok Tracy and everyone..GN!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 pm

speaking of walmarts and SIs with coconuts, whatever happened to joblessfella? am afraid he acted on his ideation.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:speaking of walmarts and SIs with coconuts, whatever happened to joblessfella? am afraid he acted on his ideation.
I hope not. I really hope he is still around, waiting coconut in hand, ready to pounce on us one of these days.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down