Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture

Go down

Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture Empty Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:36 pm

http://www.businessinsider.com/thrown-off-united-flight-for-taking-photo-2013-2

conspiracy theory 1: the writer needed to create a scene to get material for his blog. lack of imagination power etc.
conspiracy theory 2: he's hoping to fly free business class in all United flights.
conspiracy theory 3: this was a terrorist attack plan gone bad.

what's your theory Wink

PS: and why are americans so scared of everything/one...

Back to top Go down

Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture Empty Re: Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 pm

My theory is that the FA was rude and took advantage of the passenger's unfortunate use of the word "terrorist."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture Empty Re: Thrown off United Airlines Flight for taking a picture

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 pm

unfortunate alright. but given his background, wont you agree there is a slight possibility it was used deliberately? to seek negative attention etc?

everyone knows you shouldnt use words like BOMB, HIJACK and terrorsit on the flight...just like you dont play 'rescue me' when you're in ocean snorkling or sth

it's alarming.

although rude, i think she was only doing her due diligence. the pilot was unprofessional but this guy's attitude could have contributed to his indifference/disinterest and unwillingness to get to the bottom of the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:56 pm

seven wrote:unfortunate alright. but given his background, wont you agree there is a slight possibility it was used deliberately? to seek negative attention etc?

everyone knows you shouldnt use words like BOMB, HIJACK and terrorsit on the flight...just like you dont play 'rescue me' when you're in ocean snorkling or sth

it's alarming.

although rude, i think she was only doing her due diligence. the pilot was unprofessional but this guy's attitude could have contributed to his indifference/disinterest and unwillingness to get to the bottom of the problem.
Yeah, I was surprised by the guy's naivete using the T word in a conversation with a flight attendant onboard a plane. Perhaps he wanted to see how she'd react to that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

panileni paparao wrote:
seven wrote:unfortunate alright. but given his background, wont you agree there is a slight possibility it was used deliberately? to seek negative attention etc?

it's alarming.

Yeah, I was surprised by the guy's naivete using the T word in a conversation with a flight attendant onboard a plane. Perhaps he wanted to see how she'd react to that.

and he got what he was looking for albeit not what was expecting ( or was he....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down