Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity

2 posters

Go down

Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity Empty Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

How can two educated people condone the use of overwhelming violent force in the middle of the night on people protesting peacefully in a Democracy? I don't care if there was no official permit given. I don't care if the original permission was taken for a yoga camp and not for a political protest. The fact is that it was a peaceful demonstration and protest. There was absolutely no indication that it would turn violent. It does not deserve violent police action at midnight.

You guys condone and support the violent police action only because you don't like / disagree with Baba Ramdev. Would your reaction be the same if a similar thing had happened during a peaceful protest led by Arundhati Roy or Medha Patkar or whoever else you guys like and agree with? Does not freedom of expression mean anything to you? Fuck you guys for sacrificing Democratic principles due to your personal prejudices! You make me lose faith in humans.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity Empty Re: Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

yaar, so many people have made you lose faith in this or that or those... let's start with whatever faith you have left and in what things, then we will work together on ways to keep them intact.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity Empty Re: Rashmun & Merlot make me lose my faith in humanity

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 am

SomeProfile wrote:You guys condone and support the violent police action only because you don't like / disagree with Baba

exactly. he might be a crook (which he is imo) but it is quite irrelevant to the events. the congress is attacking him instead of addressing the message now. the lathi charge was totally unexpected. it was a peaceful demonstration and they were not obstructing the administration in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:You guys condone and support the violent police action only because you don't like / disagree with Baba

exactly. he might be a crook (which he is imo) but it is quite irrelevant to the events. the congress is attacking him instead of addressing the message now. the lathi charge was totally unexpected. it was a peaceful demonstration and they were not obstructing the administration in any way.

When it comes to Crookery, none can beat the Indian politicians - that too the congress.

If this Crook Ramdev is not qualified to protest corruption, then none in the Congress is qualified to be in the parliament.

But, nothing better can be expected from the Duo.

I am tempted to use my Vibhuti power on them...but "I have already forgiven them"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Are Rashmun and Merlot going to respond to this post or are they going to run away from me like scared little girls?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down